Poll

Should Statua return to his administration position for HL2RP?

Yes
45 (66.2%)
No
23 (33.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should I accept the OP offer Raiden gave me? POLL (LOCKED VOTING)  (Read 6545 times)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Should I accept the OP offer Raiden gave me? POLL
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 03:49:40 AM »
I voted yes for Statua, why?

Well, he was in my opinion the greatest admin I've seen. Not once have I seen him make a dick-move while he was admin in the past. And he hasn't even made one since. I believe that if he would like, he may go ahead and become an admin. Because to be honest, I would want him to be able to replace half the admin team as of now.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 08:33:39 AM »
I will make my decision in 9 hours.

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 09:34:08 AM »
The fact that you're making a public spectacle of this speaks VOLUMES of your character.
Some-what my opinion, seriously, why did you make this thread if you're making a decision, that doesn't seem based on the comments.
And we're all nearly positive you'll accept it.
And if you're wondering I did not vote.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 12:13:48 PM »
I agree with Void and Martiner, but at the same time I've always wondered why you're not an admin. If anyone deserves admin, it's definitely you, the only thing I don't understand is why you made a thread about it :v
game over

Offline Semiorph

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 12:33:29 PM »
This is a serious thread I need to help make decisions. I dont want to come back if the administration team doesnt want to see me or the community doesnt want me to have the position. I'm doing this for you, not myself.

I think he explained why he made the thread. It looks like he wants to know how you guys feel about having him as an admin, actually he says it. It looks to me like he made this thread asking for our opinions for the good of the entire community. If we don't want him as an admin and we explain why then he'll understand and hopefully try to better himself. If I were in his position I would probably have done the same thing in any community, cause as an admin it's about the community not about the individual.

I voted yes. I've mainly only seen your posts but forum posts can say a lot about a person. You've made a bunch of great guides and you're very helpful all across the forums. Yes, I do play HL2RP aswell.
HL2RP Characters
CCA.C45.APEX-02.929: Maintaing sociostabilty

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
20 people voted no. Can at least three of those twenty post something? I am leaning toward yes right now but with those 20 no's and no support, I'm still sceptical if 35% of the community really doesnt want me or theres no supprot. Giving them 24 hours to post.

-POLL LOCKED-

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Should I accept the OP offer Raiden gave me? POLL (LOCKED VOTING)
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 06:01:11 PM »
tbh i voted no just because i wanted 2, lol

but ye, go get admin son
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »
I gave you this offer a long while ago and you came up with another idea for a rank since you didn't want to admin but you wanted to have commands not even super admins had.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 06:16:35 PM »
I gave you this offer a long while ago and you came up with another idea for a rank since you didn't want to admin but you wanted to have commands not even super admins had.
Yes yet you left the offer open for me. Also, those commands were owned by superadmin but they were requested for a reason.

For those who do not know, when raiden offered me OP, I asked if I could have a different rank, a new one called Roleplay Director. This rank had the powers to:

-textadd/remove (text on walls n shiz)
-staticpropadd/remove (to add permanant props for people)
-charsetname (setting names)
-Plykick (kick disruptive players)
-cC flags (unlimited vehicle spawn limit) (for people who are in groups with vehicles, are allowed vehicles, but dont have C flags)
-charpermakill (to PK authorized PKs)
-goto (teleporting to people who need something for RP)
-noclip/observer (to run events, help people with RP scenarios)
-admin chat (obvious)
-spawn banned props (props that may be needed in events)

I dont see anything here SA's cant use. I was doing this for the good of the servers too. You know. Keeping things interesting by running my events again?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 09:05:23 PM »
So basically you wanted an administrator rank with a unique title and powers, seems more like an egotistical rank than anything tbh

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 09:17:28 PM »
So basically you wanted an administrator rank with a unique title and powers, seems more like an egotistical rank than anything tbh
No. I wanted a rank that focused more on RP support then dealing with mingebags and bans n stuff. The RPD had authority under OP.

Offline Semiorph

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 09:47:32 PM »
Yes yet you left the offer open for me. Also, those commands were owned by superadmin but they were requested for a reason.

For those who do not know, when raiden offered me OP, I asked if I could have a different rank, a new one called Roleplay Director. This rank had the powers to:

-textadd/remove (text on walls n shiz)
-staticpropadd/remove (to add permanant props for people)
-charsetname (setting names)
-Plykick (kick disruptive players)
-cC flags (unlimited vehicle spawn limit) (for people who are in groups with vehicles, are allowed vehicles, but dont have C flags)
-charpermakill (to PK authorized PKs)
-goto (teleporting to people who need something for RP)
-noclip/observer (to run events, help people with RP scenarios)
-admin chat (obvious)
-spawn banned props (props that may be needed in events)

I dont see anything here SA's cant use. I was doing this for the good of the servers too. You know. Keeping things interesting by running my events again?
Sounds like a rank specifically designed to, as he basically say, run and assist in RP events which is always good. True, it is up to the admins whether or not this is okay, but it seems fine to me. Actually, it would be great, especially if Statua is the person who has it. It doesn't seem to me as if he is asking for more power than the admins.
HL2RP Characters
CCA.C45.APEX-02.929: Maintaing sociostabilty

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 09:51:01 PM »
Sounds like a rank specifically designed to, as he basically say, run and assist in RP events which is always good. True, it is up to the admins whether or not this is okay, but it seems fine to me. Actually, it would be great, especially if Statua is the person who has it. It doesn't seem to me as if he is asking for more power than the admins.
Administrators are also here to support roleplaying and encourage this, if you create some weird-ass rank to remove that and give it to others.
I doubt you'll have any volunteering administrators as dealing with mingebags is shit.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 06:55:52 PM »
Alright. I made my decision to accept, that is if the offer is still valid. Locked thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal