Author Topic: Outland Group Appeal  (Read 2853 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Outland Group Appeal
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:35:52 AM »
Steam Name: STALKER
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33125476
Character Name: Pvt. Sophia Jefferson
Paul 'Hotwheels' Haynes
'Beans'
'Beef'
Kira 'Wasp' Salander
Dianna Pirrilo

Reason for the switch: Since the Outlands is starting to get boring, I thought that exchanging back to the city where my character once (and group) belonged would be quite interesting and enhance my roleplay in such a environment with my second main character and the group players.

If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands: (// Sorry to not include your backstories group. trololo)Sophia Jefferson is a ex-soldier of the British Armed Forces. Just losing contact after the Combine Invasion occurred and successfully escaping the bunker that held a seperate male and women housing along with a few more buildings to go along with it. Take a seat and relax my man, be sure to grab a beer while your at it.

Just after reading the news on the TV, she thought it was a hoax but she couldn't be wise about it. As she went to bed, a blue portal was seen within the skies. Bullets started to smash through the windows at such a fast rate as the screams of soldiers were heard just outside the female bunker. She kicked open the door and made her way to the armory where she grabbed ahold of her personal weapon and suit. Gearing up, she then made her way to the armoured Jeep where she drove into the airway. There was a fence just up ahead and she rammed on the accelerator. Driving through the fence with such a drift, she started to escape as explosives here and there were combustable upon impact on the ground. The door came off of the Jeep and she almost lost control of the Jeep but then again, she took control of the vehicle. A path just up ahead led to no where, she thought as it was the only way to escape such a scenario.

The Jeep ran out of fuel after the miles continously decreased, she was in a forest by now. She left her Jeep and goods inside the trunk and exchanged her clothes into a urban style. She started to walk as one hour passed by, still with no food consumed the day before. As she travelled farther and farther, she started to feel sick and malnourished. A portal started to grow in the sky as units came below. A flicker of rounds penetrated Sophia across the leg and tripped on purpose. She started to groan in pain as she looked up at the unit. <:: Alright, she's clean. Search her and put her inside the gunship. ::> Another unit came beside the unit who was pacing around in a circle slowly, somewhat being annoyed by the radio. The unit swiped a boot across her nose which made her bleed in the nostrils. The unit began to drag her by grasping ahold of her legs as the morning skies began to grow through the horizone. Falling unconsious, it was the end of the horror of being caught.

She woke up inside a apartment where a man told her some information. She made her way to the Plaza afterwards and sat in the bench calmly. The citizens and units surrounding her minded their own business and she thought that she was a ghost, being nothing but ignored. A administrator dispatch came from the abyss and informed the citizens about being transported to another city. The names began to be called out as citizens were lined up in a orderly fashion. A train came by as she stepped inside. The trains door slowly closed as she laid down on the seat to get some rest. The rain began to clatter as she closed her eyes, clutching her chest with her leather suitcase. City45 is en route.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up!" A citizen yelled as she slowly awakened from her seat, raising herself to her feet. "Jesus christ. I thought you were in a coma or something. All right, all you need to do is head into the Plaza. I know what you are thinking about those 'things' being here but do the best you can. The female raised herself to her feet and waved to her, making her way outside the door. She was never seen again afterwards as Sophia began to do what she was told. She mostly resided in the Sector Six area where she felt safe even if the bad citizens bothered her.

She couldn't take it anymore after a few weeks and head outside the walls of City45 where it led her through opponents such as Overwatch, Antlions, SYNTHs, and much more opponents. Along the way were Rebellion and Resistance along with remnant vortigaunts that aided her, even citizens who were ready to risk their life came to her aid aswell. As she went through many of these situations, she lived in the Outercanals for a week and then headed towards the Outlands. That is where she lived.

A month passed and she thought she could head back to the City. She looked over at Paul and noticed him sleeping on the single bed while she noticed she was awakened on a chair. "So, where are we heading to the City together? We are going to hide the items we have and also split up with 'Beans' group once we travel two miles." She remembers hearing that voice in her mind along with the chatter of other multiple people. She packed up her belongings and threw them in a metal casing, then dug out a hole big enough to fit in. She then put her belongings inside the metal casing and threw it, beginning to pile up the hole. Repeatingly putting the shovel in the earth, she remembered what happened during that day. She was going to travel alone without her friends.

As she travelled down the road towards a large hole in the tunnel (which leaded outside the Outlands). Paul came up from behind yelling "Sophia! Sophia! Where are you going?!." He took a breather and bended down in exhaustion. He looked up at her, smiling, "Hey, where the fuck you going? You're not leaving me behind." A group came up aswell and it was 'Beans', 'Beef', Kira, Dianna and Paul who were looking at her. Sophia smiled and said "Alright, you know the plan I gave you? 'Beans' and 'Beef' will split up once we travel two miles. Remember to aid eachother and if you forget anything, go and get it. We will wait up for you ahead." No one said anything about "forgetting anything" and the group travelled together until they knew what dangers awaited ahead of them.

The Group started to hide their belongings inside the ground. The people of the group started to fit their singular weapon and ammunition box into a place where it cannot be seeable. They then made their way farther into the tunnel.

Time when it happened(if mis-click): No misclicks.

NOTE: Yes, I know I have a lot of grammaratical errors. Don't care about it and put it to the side for now. I made this application 4:35 AM in the morning.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:59:44 AM by STALKER »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outland Group Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »
For reference- Beans and Beef took a gun each, for they have a record in the city. Beans packed a Mossberg500 in his suitcase, and Beef packed an MP7.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »
Wait, I am not bitching, but when the Alliance asked to go back to the city to save Hotar. We were denied. So it would be interesting to see what the admins have to say about this. Also Kira is never online, so whats the point in sending her?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »
 This application shows that we are citizens, not powerful Alliance members equipped to the highest bitter with vests and AR2s.

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »
I also Did not ditch my weapons-Dianna
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 07:54:40 PM »
Beans and Beef will only stay for about a week , give or take, second side note.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 07:31:37 AM »
It's been over 2 or 3 weeks now. No responses yet.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 02:01:19 PM »

Yeah dawg, I'm still waiting on a response on my outland appeal from early February.
game over

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 07:36:25 PM »

Yeah dawg, I'm still waiting on a response on my outland appeal from early February.

meh. :>

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 01:13:20 AM »
Sorry for the wait, I thought these had been taken care of.

I'm supporting this on the grounds that no other administrators have voiced their concerns with the group appeal and that the backstory is of satisfactory quality to constitute IC reasoning for such an appeal. I think Raiden and some other administrators need to make their opinions known before this can be accepted.

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 09:49:56 PM »
I will accept it under the terms that you(r) group obides by now in-place restrictions set by RoflWaffle regarding weaponary, gun-fights and overall resistance role-play with-in the city.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal