Author Topic: Sara Temming's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• View Profile
    • Awards
Sara Temming's Metropolice Force Application
« on: April 20, 2014, 12:18:51 AM »
Sara Temming's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Wheatley

IC Character Name: Sara Temming

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Sara's life was miserable her family killed right before her. But she still didn't want revenge she wanted to join the MPF to help others who where just defenseless but still stay with the union and still help people.

Sara never was really a rebel she just wanted to know and see it through that the rebels where taken out one by one so city 45 is safer. Sara found the MPF welcoming instead of forceful which made her want to join but ignored it. She then went through more hardship, loss etc. and was losing her mind.

Sara finally decided to join the MPF when she had really seen that the MPF where kind and decided to join them.  She then applied for MPF

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Honest, caring, orderly, pure

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
I expect the MPF to be the good law enforcers they are. And also expect them to be welcoming to new recruits. I expect they'll be kind, honest and defiantly to do their job when needed.

I also see and expect them to be their usual selves every now and then. I expect them to be strict if needed for situations like those. And I obviously expect them to be the best MPF ever!

Sara expects the MPF to be good and gentle when not on patrol. She also expects them to be strict when needed, or cruel if needed. She also expects them to be welcoming recruits.

She expects it to be like your in a functional machine of justice. Also expecting it to be thrilling and dangerous. And also expects it to be crazy.  

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Sara had a terrible life. A strider destroyed their house where her family but her cousin and her survived and grieved. Sara dealt with lots of loss and hardship but she was seeing it so often she was scared and frightened. Sara was then imputed into the city system and transferred city after city after city until she ended up on City 45. She then lives there a while and waited day after day. Until one day she was walking and she thought if she could join the MPF she might have a better life than this. She wandered trying to figure out her application for a CP when one day she finally went and got an application

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Nope

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About half a year to a year

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About half a year to a year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Couple of months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central

5. In what country do you live?
US

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was playing on a DarkRP server where I was a cop and I was with the mayor and there was a gunman shooting at us and I shot a bunch of them RP style

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Sara Temming
CID: 87378
Height: 6.5
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 128
Mental Distinctions: Grief all over face
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Smart, cunning
Notable Qualities: Can run pretty far

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I fell out of a window while drunk and was jailed for 10 minutes

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
Not really (only 1)

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
To help people that need it, to defend those who need defense, to protect the union!

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Sara Temming hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sara Temming's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »
UNIT: 562
DIVSION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Sara Temmings>
Citizen Identification Number: #####

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| MPF application cycles are currently closed:   (CLICK ME FOR MORE INFO)
There is a minimum post requirement for non-gold/vip members of 10
||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.ECHO-DvL.562
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal