Author Topic: Victor Alvay's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Sheriff Oreo

• View Profile
    • Awards
Victor Alvay's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 31, 2014, 10:25:02 PM »
Victor Alvay's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Leftovers

IC Character Name: Victor Alvay

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Victor Alvay is a Hispanic individual with respect for the CCA. He was walking around greeting other citizens and socializing with other unit's rarely. He would be sometimes asked why he smiled a lot, he would just respond with something light hearted due to him always livid in the harsh conditions of Peru. Victor never respected the law even before the Combine invasion and Victor just thought of the CCA as normal officers of the law. He never got into any trouble back in his home country and always had to do side work to uphold his families financial issue.

But soon his mother died of Noonan Syndrome even though she had many surgeries it kept fighting at her and soon her chest exploded internally in the morning near 5:00 AM. Victor was depressed for awhile but this also dug him a deeper hole for him only being 18 at the time with no real education except for a high school one he had no where to turn but jump from job to job. Then the Combine invasion occurred.

To many this was a nightmare for humanity, but for Victor he calmly surrendered to his new overlords and accepted his fate. But after hearing his new fate of living in small apartment complex's and being fed free small meals every couple of hours and not having to work was like a dream to him. He no longer had nobody so this was like a new window for him. Then he was transferred to City 8.

Victor did not know it was a Japanese city he was settled in but he accepted it and greeted others happily. But then he found this small pit area and a few citizens there and one unit in the middle of all of them. And then a citizen charged the unit from behind and the unit fell to his knee's and called for backup. Victor couldn't just be a bystander, so he tackled the attacker to the ground. He was then gripped by the citizen into a meat shield and the attacker was shot from behind and Victor took buckshot to the chest. But Victor was treated but not the attacker and rewarded greatly with loyalist point's. He knew what had to do now, and that is to serve and protect his city from these rebel bastards that loiter in it.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal, Trustworthy, Forgiving, Intelligent, Mentally Strong, By-lingual, Leader built, Courageously, Exemplary.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
Victor would expect what he was told by another young unit once, better house living, better food, more warmth. He would also expect to make companions with his fellow CCA unit's. Victor would understand he need's to uphold the CCA law's and rules administrated by the Combine. He will also expect that everyday is another day that he could one of his fellow companions or his own life.

He would also know he will be commanded and expected to follow orders, he will also know that when he is told to jump he jump's when he is told to fight he fight's and when he is told to die for the Combine he will certainly die for his unit's. He will also know that life will not get easier if he join's the CCA, no more fooling around, he will be armed and expected to enforce the law. He will also know that this is not like the military, if he screws up multiple time's it could be the end of his career and his life. Victor will finally know that rebelling against the Combine is the last or never thing you should do when you are under the Combine rule and suit of duty.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Victor Alvay was form Peru and his mother has a rare syndrome called Noonan syndrome. This gave her a abnormal warped chest and webbed neck and split eyes. Victor had to go from job to job to uphold the financial problem with him and his mother. He had no father, brothers, or sisters growing up, he did not know if this was a good thing for him or a bad thing due to money. Victor was always a good student in school and was able to graduate but that didn't help with him trying to get into collage. Victor did not have enough money to move on so he just stayed in his cheap dirty apartment with his mother. Soon in late august when Victor was 18 his mother passed away in the morning from her chest exploding internally from the syndromes heart disorder. Victor was crushed but also relived that the only person he needed to worry about was him and so he sold most of his mother's things for extra rent money. He was doing OK at the moment but he had nothing else to do in his life, he couldn't support a family, or start a business or even start a normal life. He was poverty stricken with multiple jobs and low income, But like Victor he made the best out of a bad situation. Then the Combine finally came. To other's this was a nightmare but to Victor it was a new beginning of life. Now he is here in City 8 a loyalist for risking his life for a unit and now signing a application to join the CCA and finally waiting in his apartment for the decision that could change his life and the point of view of it. Victor just has to make sure that he will be able to nail this opportunity just like he nailed every single job he applied for back in Peru to survive.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 3 years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
The same as 3 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I have played a few times here and there but I have finally committed to really joining it.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern US.

5. In what country do you live?
USA.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
(I love this question by the way.)
I would have to say the time on Turret Server Gaming me and this other rebel broke into the Nexus and was attacked and pinned down by OTA, and there was a unit there who knew me personally and he was in charge of our fate, and he let me go and have diplomatic immunity under CCA members and he asked me if the other rebel is worth saving, and I said 'I do not know this man, he must have followed me in.' Then that was the last time I saw him until a few day's later ICly I found him in the apartments and he attempted to assassinate me with a knife but I blew buckshot into his backside killing him myself.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Of course.

IC Section

Full Name: Victor Alvay
CID: 87651
Height: 6'3
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 188
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Mentally strong, Natural Leader skills.
Notable Qualities: By-Lingual

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
When I need to.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
If I need to fall for the Union I shall.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
So I may continue upholding the Union law's like I do even as a citizen of the Union, but also enforce it under citizens who do not understand that the Union is all we have left and we should stand by it and protect it with our lives. I wish to join the MPF for a better future for myself and the Union.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Victor Alvay hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Victor Alvay's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 11:01:33 PM »
Applications are currently closed. There's a sticky in this board(which is way too easy to miss - i'll sort that out asap) that contains more information about the application cycles.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Victor Alvay's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 06:13:44 AM »
Applications are currently closed. There's a sticky in this board(which is way too easy to miss - i'll sort that out asap) that contains more information about the application cycles.

Suggestion: disable the hyperlink to the form while the cycle is closed.
Quite a lot of people missed the sticky and weren't aware that the applications are closed. (Can't blame them)

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal