Author Topic: Grant Kreim's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Quacky_J

• View Profile
    • Awards
Grant Kreim's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 30, 2014, 09:04:17 PM »
Grant Kreim's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Quacky_J

IC Character Name: Grant Kreim

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Grant Kreim wishes to join the Metropolice force for 3 different reasons: One, it's the better way to live in the new lifestyle. Two, they are more evolved and lead to a more superior civilization. Three, helping discipline those who can't get it through their skull: humanity is no longer the alpha race.

First, it's the better way to live in the new lifestyle. If Grant joins the force then he can be fit a gain, he can be nourished into health and he can learn again. Being a low-life citizen in the city isn't easy. You have to function with hardly any food at all. Humans naturally crave for knowledge; you won't be getting knowledge as a citizen in the city. Bonus: Grant no longer has to hide around the city just so he won't get beat for "not picking up the can".

Second, the Metropolice are more evolved than citizens, they have more technology, they're smarter, they're stronger and overall better than the citizens. Citizens have nothing. The Metropolice have full defense, high-tech communication, faster travel, and organized action.

Finally, helping the force by disciplining citizens. Most citizens aren't happy living in control of the Union, leading to violence, gangs, and riots. Grant wishes to help the Metropolice as much as he can by preventing such things from happening. Discipline is the best way to do this, example: A citizen punches another citizen in the face and the Unit tells him to not do it again. The citizen is almost ensured to do it again because all that happened was less than a slap on the wrist. If the unit were to have disciplined the citizen, the chances of it happening again would slim. Keep in mind, Grant doesn't want to join the Metropolice to bash some rebel skulls. He wants to prevent anyone's skulls from being bashed in the first place. The City can't always be peaceful, but Grant wishes to keep it as peaceful and civilized as possible.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Kreim is lawful, noble, trustworthy, and can take instruction quite well.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
I expect the Metropolice force to be a fun way to enhance roleplay and help the server get some good roleplay. I want to get out there and not just walk around and yell at every citizen in the plaza. I want to be out there roleplaying and be entertaining for players.

My goal as a Metropolice unit is NOT to achieve the highest rank, get the best weapons and command the whole force. I don't mind what rank I achieve, I just want to make roleplay interesting with my unit. I want to be fun and exciting, not someone to boss around the whole city.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Grant Kreim was born in Brandenburg, Germany. Both of his parents had died before he was twenty-three, due to an unfortunate car accident. He had no siblings and didn't know his extended family very well. Though his parents raised him until he grew up into an adult, and they were middle-class citizens.

Kreim was usually authoritative person. In school he was one to deal with bullies, usually resulting in a fight. At the end of his ninth grade year, Grant's family payed for boxing classes. Grant loved fighting, and he loved learning to techniques, and skills in fighting.
He boxed all the time and became quite good at it, though used these skills to occasionally show another student their place.

Once Grant grew up into adulthood he became a Landespolizei (German Police officer). Grant served for a long time in the force, and learned many things that could help him in the unforeseen future. He gained the rank of Polizeimeister, before the seven-hour war.

During the seven-hour war, Kreim had to fight the Combine to protect the citizens of his city, doing so got him fairly injured. His squad and himself defeated only a few Combine during the war, and lost more than they killed. He and the two people that remained in his squad of nine finally gave up, shortly before the rest of the world gave up.

After the seven-hour war he was patched up and brought to City 18, where he would restart his life. Instead of an old Landespolizei, he would start off as a Metropolice Unit, protecting the citizens of the new world. Grant believes this is will a hard job, and will take dedication and time, but he is willing to do it to have a head in the better life-style the Union gave those who wanted to help it, to enhance the now superior life's actions, and to keep the city civilized overall.

Grant believes he is worthy for the Metropolice force because of his past experience and his solid personality. And he applies today hoping he can help the Metropolice force to his full abilities, and help to control the citizens of the City.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have not ever had an MPF character at Catalyst-Gaming

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I've been playing on roleplaying servers for about three years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Three years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About a week.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Mountain Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America.

6. How old are you?
Fifteen.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was awhile back on another server that died out, I was roleplaying as a enslaved vortigaunt and suddenly an elder found me and began to rescue me. It was really intense because we had to run from the MPF for awhile, who were using extreme force, and also we had to eventually stop so the elder could channel enough vortessence to break the shackles.
I really liked this roleplay because it started out as good citizen roleplay, because there were a few citizens watching me and the other vortigaunt run around the city, and then it turned into MPF roleplay to lockdown the city and hunt us down, then turned into OTA roleplay to fly in and shoot us, and obviously it was vortigaunt roleplay all along.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Grant Kreim
CID: 98733
Height: 6'4"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 210 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Photographic memory.
Notable Qualities: Past experience of law officer.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
To, in any way possible, enhance the Union's performance in keeping this hereby city civilized and under control for the Universal Union itself. And at all means necessary making this city an nonviolent, and organized civilization. I will serve the Universal Union to my full extent and maintain the status quo.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Grant Kreim hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:05:52 PM by Quacky_J »

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Grant Kreim's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 10:30:59 PM »
Application cycle is currently closed.

5% warning issued for posting in a CCA application with no valid reason.  Please refer to this thread: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=28271.0  ~Hazard
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 12:37:01 AM by Hazard Time »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Grant Kreim's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 07:06:38 AM »

Denied.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal