Author Topic: Eric Harris's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Zasddf

• View Profile
    • Awards
Eric Harris's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:22:15 PM »
Eric Harris's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Zasddf

IC Character Name: Eric Harris

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Eric wishes to join so that people like the rebels can be apprehended and not be a problem so that the Civil Protection and the Combine can go about their business. He strongly believes that the Combine will help humanity instead of destroying it, but in the event of a "worst case scenario", he wants to be on the right side when Earth goes to hell.

Eric also believes that if more people join the Combine cause instead of the rebels', than more people can be saved if the "worst case scenario" event occurs.

Finally, he joined because, in all honesty, he was starting to become afraid. Eric's friendliness and support towards the Civil Protection has riled up some anger in not just City 18, but previous cities, so in part, Eric wants protection.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Eric is a very smart individual, having gotten straight-A's since high school. He is also extremely loyal to who he thinks will better himself and others, which is why he wishes to join the Civil Protection. He will go as far as killing rebels, even if he will feel sick after.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
Eric is willing to do anything (as described before), he will do the most vigorous of training and will continue to hone his skills even when training hours are over, he will recite everything he is told until it is programmed into his brain, and most importantly, he will follow orders, no matter what. Even if he hates it.

So, in all, Eric it to be absolute hell for the training period, but once he is seasoned to the conditions of the Metropolice Force, he will start to like it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Eric Harris was still a teen when the Combine won the Seven Hour War. Before the Combine invasion, Eric was a strong supporter of what he thought was right, and he always followed the rules. When the Combine started assigning people as "citizens" into separate cities, he continued following the rules and supporting the right side. When he looked at the rebels, the ones who wanted to "save humanity", he saw thugs and lowlifes trying to find a reason to murder and look like a white knight at the same time. When he looked at the Combine however, he saw an advanced race that could help humans. Sure they were brutal and strict, but the only crimes that were being committed were by the rebellion.

For years, he did what he could to do the right thing. He was never beaten as he was always on the right side of the Civil Protection, and whenever he saw criminal activity, he would have CP there to help. He  only wanted to help, but he was starting to realise that taking the side of the Combine was angering his fellow human peers. After four years in City 25, he was transferred to City 18. That was when he got the best news he had heard since the invasion of the Combine. They were allowing people to sign up for Civil Protection.

Eric thought that this was his chance to help humanity and Combine by trying to improve his city, and he was willing to do anything to help. Absolutely anything!

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Everyday for about a month-and-a-half

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Yes, most servers I play on are serious

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I'd say about 20+ hours

4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC+10:00

5. In what country do you live?
Australia

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Once when I had risen to the second in command of a group of about 15 rebels, when assaulted a group of about 8 CPs during a lock down. We were mostly armed with melee weapons, but me and two others had guns (forgot what gun I used though). 6 of our guys with melee weapons annihilated 2 of the 8 CPs before they were killed, and I killed an EPU with a head shot (took a couple of rounds). Eventually only two remained, both recruits that begged for their lives, I looked at the head of our group to ask what to do with them. He laughed and shot both of the in the head with a shotgun.

He said that the people of the city would never forget this, and he was right. For the rest of the day, they hunted each of us down, only me and the leader escaping. I went on the server a week ago, expecting no one to remember the massacre, but the CP seemed to change their procedures. All threats were taken seriously, when before they were laughed away. CP were heavily armed too and rebels were feared among their ranks.

So I say that was my memorable moment. I mean, it's not everyday that you forever change a server due to rebellious awesomeness!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do

IC Section

Full Name: Eric Harris
CID: 70994
Height: 5'9
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 180 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: High Intelligence
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: High Intelligence
Notable Qualities: Loyal, willingly to do anything for Combine cause

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
N/A

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
To help the Combine and stop all forms of opposition(mainly rebels). Also, IF the Combine decide to destroy Earth, Eric wants to be on the right side when it happens.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Eric Harris hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eric Harris's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 06:00:10 AM »

Denied.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal