Author Topic: Colten Bob's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 3424 times)

Offline SirColten

• View Profile
    • Awards
Colten Bob's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 21, 2014, 08:34:10 PM »

OOC Name: SirColten

IC Character Name: Colten Bob

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
I would like to join to enforce all laws and stop crimes. To keep the people safe and sound. To also make sure their will be no rebels. To push back the resistance. Unify the galaxy. Also to bring peace to the galaxy. I would follow all rules. To kill Gordan Freeman if he shows his face. To make everything a better place.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy, obeys when a command is told. lawful, honest, and is determined.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
I expect it to be a new way of life. I also expect to fight any possible dangers. To protect citizens and other life forms that mean no harm.
To be commanded until i rank up. I expect fighting rebels as well. Also the Antlions. To keep the city safe.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Well it all began when the combine took over Earth. Boy was that something, the USA and other countries were too weak to defend earth.
The again we had a crappy president but still. Boy that made me upset. I just couldn't believe for the rest of my life i will have to be a slave to the combine. I tried to do every thing i could to stop them but i couldn't. I then realized this is going to be life now, I have to suck it up and take the pain. My old job was a police officer, so I thought if this is what life is going to be like, I should join the Civil Protection team. Hopefully I won't have to beat up every person I see, but i guess that is how things work now. I promise to serve the Combine for as long as I live and be loyal to them and punish anybody breaking the laws. Hopefully it will be similar to my old life..... before the Combine.....

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
30 hours

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
8 hours

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
4 hours

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Finding a stunstick.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Colten Bob
CID: 8347
Height: 6 foot
Hair Colour Blond
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 140
Mental Distinctions: Normal
Mental Defects: Not good at puzzels
Mental Advantages: Smart
Notable Qualities: Handsom

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
So I can help for the Good of the Universal Union.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Colten Bob hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Colten Bob's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 08:51:09 PM »
I had to warn you and your friend for bunnyhopping and trying to statwhore, you definitely don't belong in the MPF as of now.

Offline SirColten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 09:16:45 PM »
I had to warn you and your friend for bunnyhopping and trying to statwhore, you definitely don't belong in the MPF as of now.
I'M SO SORRY I had no idea that was breaking the rules please forgive me for that, I just thought it was a clever way of getting xp. I Promise to not do it again. Also if you want me to do anything for you, just ask. Thanks for being a Admin :3

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Colten Bob's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 09:44:03 PM »

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
I would like to join to enforce all laws and stop crimes. To keep the people safe and sound. To also make sure their will be no rebels. To push back the resistance. Unify the galaxy. Also to bring peace to the galaxy. I would follow all rules. To kill Gordan Freeman if he shows his face. To make everything a better place.
Our story takes place literally years before Freeman shows up. You're staying on Earth, not roaming the galaxy.

Generic.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
I expect it to be a new way of life. I also expect to fight any possible dangers. To protect citizens and other life forms that mean no harm.
To be commanded until i rank up. I expect fighting rebels as well. Also the Antlions. To keep the city safe.
Generic.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Well it all began when the combine took over Earth. Boy was that something, the USA and other countries were too weak to defend earth.
The again we had a crappy president but still. Boy that made me upset. I just couldn't believe for the rest of my life i will have to be a slave to the combine. I tried to do every thing i could to stop them but i couldn't. I then realized this is going to be life now, I have to suck it up and take the pain. My old job was a police officer, so I thought if this is what life is going to be like, I should join the Civil Protection team. Hopefully I won't have to beat up every person I see, but i guess that is how things work now. I promise to serve the Combine for as long as I live and be loyal to them and punish anybody breaking the laws. Hopefully it will be similar to my old life..... before the Combine.....
How the hell did you know who the president is? The Combine invasion happened in 2015.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

30 hours

8 hours
Bullshit. I've seen people with less time make better apps than this.

4 hours
Oh boy, another person who sees a unit and says "oh boy, CPs! I'm gonna apply and not bother reading the application rules!"

Pacific

USA

6. How old are you?
Bullshit.

Finding a stunstick.
Doubt it, you need auths to get it.

Yes

IC Section

Should be 5 digits.
Minimum age is 22.
Hair Colour Blond

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

Yes

Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

I, Colten Bob hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Replies in red.

I actually have a unit, and trust me; you're not cut out for it, judging by what I've seen here and what Teitoku said.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline SirColten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 10:02:17 PM »

Our story takes place literally years before Freeman shows up. You're staying on Earth, not roaming the galaxy.

Generic.

Generic.

How the hell did you know who the president is? The Combine invasion happened in 2015.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

30 hours

8 hours

4 hours
Oh boy, another person who sees a unit and says "oh boy, CPs! I'm gonna apply and not bother reading the application rules!"

Pacific

USA

6. How old are you?
Bullshit.

Finding a stunstick.

Yes

IC Section

Should be 5 digits.
Minimum age is 22.
Hair Colour Blond

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Replies in red.

I actually have a unit, and trust me; you're not cut out for it, judging by what I've seen here and what Teitoku said.
FINE I WONT JOIN AND IT IS TRUE I FOUND A  STUN STICK. IT WAS ON THE DAM GROUND CAUSE I COMBINE DIED! JUST BAN ME FROM METRO POLICE! AND FOR GODS SAKE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT IN 2015 UNLESS HE WAS KILLED. MY  DREAM OF PLAYING THIS FACTION IS RUINED IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND A WAY TO APPLY ON ANY TYPE OF SEVER AND MY ONE AND ONLY CHANCE IS FUCKED. AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN ON WITH OUT BEING A ADMIN! SERIOUSLY! so now  I'm just going to stay as a stupid faction and never play as any thing else on a HL2RP sever because you had to just comment on everything.  (the caps letters do not mean I'm yelling, just so you can see them.) And why the hell did you make your respond to me so dam mean :( I'll just start killing combine and become resitance i guess.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 10:24:45 PM »
Your application is already full of flaws to begin with. For example, when a question tells you to use 3 paragraphs, do you think 2 lines would be enough?

And now your temper in your last post proves that you are unfit for a MPF position.

I would advice to find a HL2 wiki or something (I would link but I'm on phone so that's out of the question) and start reading that to learn the universe and canon of our HL2RP server. Because it is not "killing combine and saving the galaxy".

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline DOCTAH DOOM || Pocket???Aces??£

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 10:36:29 PM »

Generic.

Generic.

No

OOC Details

30 hours

8 hours

4 hours

Pacific

USA

6. How old are you?
Bullshit.

Finding a stunstick.

Yes

IC Section

Should be 5 digits.
Minimum age is 22.
Hair Colour Blond

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Replies in red.

And another thing, they pretty much killed off Police Officers and military personel (spell check if wrong?)
Have you accepted Billy Mays as your lord and savior? Then you believe in the Eastern Oxyclean.

Offline SirColten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 11:16:08 PM »
I guess most of you guys are right ill just stay as citizen i guess :( (man theres so much complication to these severs)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Re: Colten Bob's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 12:54:17 AM »
FINE I WONT JOIN AND IT IS TRUE I FOUND A  STUN STICK. IT WAS ON THE DAM GROUND CAUSE I COMBINE DIED!
So you don't have it ICly if you just grabbed it during a firefight with no RP.
JUST BAN ME FROM METRO POLICE!
Why would we want to do that? Assuming you can make a better application in the future, there's no need for a ban (your attitude could use a bit of work however)..
 AND FOR GODS SAKE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT IN 2015 UNLESS HE WAS KILLED.
HL2 takes place in a whole different universe and the Portal Storms started before Obama's first term. We can assume that he wasn't president during the 7-Hour War. It's okay to call him a weak president ICly, but the section you said it in was OOC.
MY  DREAM OF PLAYING THIS FACTION IS RUINED IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND A WAY TO APPLY ON ANY TYPE OF SEVER AND MY ONE AND ONLY CHANCE IS FUCKED.
Just re-apply after a bit of RP experience on the server. Just read the application rules before you do.
 AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN ON WITH OUT BEING A ADMIN! SERIOUSLY!
You think the Metropolice Force is all admins? I'm a Gold Member and I have a unit. Whining about not being an admin/becoming an admin is a surefire way towards a forum ban.

so now  I'm just going to stay as a stupid faction
Citizen RP is fun.
and never play as any thing else on a HL2RP sever because you had to just comment on everything.
Constructive criticism.
 (the caps letters do not mean I'm yelling, just so you can see them.)
I'm not blind.
And why the hell did you make your respond to me so dam mean
Didn't mean to be rude, apologies on my part. Have a lot of IRL shit going on right now.
 :( I'll just start killing combine and become resitance i guess.
Bad idea.
Replies in red, again.

Serious question; were you expecting HL2RP to be like DarkRP?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:56:07 AM by Comrade Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline SirColten

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Re: Colten Bob's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 01:25:07 AM »
FINE I WONT JOIN AND IT IS TRUE I FOUND A  STUN STICK. IT WAS ON THE DAM GROUND CAUSE I COMBINE DIED!
So you don't have it ICly if you just grabbed it during a firefight with no RP.
JUST BAN ME FROM METRO POLICE!
Why would we want to do that? Assuming you can make a better application in the future, there's no need for a ban (your attitude could use a bit of work however)..
 AND FOR GODS SAKE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT IN 2015 UNLESS HE WAS KILLED.
HL2 takes place in a whole different universe and the Portal Storms started before Obama's first term. We can assume that he wasn't president during the 7-Hour War. It's okay to call him a weak president ICly, but the section you said it in was OOC.
MY  DREAM OF PLAYING THIS FACTION IS RUINED IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND A WAY TO APPLY ON ANY TYPE OF SEVER AND MY ONE AND ONLY CHANCE IS FUCKED.
Just re-apply after a bit of RP experience on the server. Just read the application rules before you do.
 AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN ON WITH OUT BEING A ADMIN! SERIOUSLY!
You think the Metropolice Force is all admins? I'm a Gold Member and I have a unit. Whining about not being an admin/becoming an admin is a surefire way towards a forum ban.

so now  I'm just going to stay as a stupid faction
Citizen RP is fun.
and never play as any thing else on a HL2RP sever because you had to just comment on everything.
Constructive criticism.
 (the caps letters do not mean I'm yelling, just so you can see them.)
I'm not blind.
And why the hell did you make your respond to me so dam mean
Didn't mean to be rude, apologies on my part. Have a lot of IRL shit going on right now.
 :( I'll just start killing combine and become resitance i guess.
Bad idea.
Replies in red, again.

Serious question; were you expecting HL2RP to be like DarkRP?
sorta im pretty newish

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 06:05:10 AM »
As with all above posts by other members; you aren't cut out for an MPF unit as of current.

My biggest issue is that you require more time and experience on hl2rp serious servers and to generally improve in your application as outlined by nick&comrade.

denied

No reapplication before 29th march, 2014.

29/03/2014
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal