Author Topic: Violet Jameson's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Player2

• View Profile
    • Awards
Violet Jameson's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 12, 2014, 12:06:04 AM »
Violet Jameson's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Twerk Team 2013 #miley

IC Character Name: Violet Jameson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
 My character want to join the force to serve for her city. Also to protect her city. She  thinks that woman are more demanding and can do the job just as good as men do.

She thinks the city needs more female cps to enforce rules. When you where a child who was the person you told on. Your mother, woman have a power to enforce rules.

Last she has a zero tolerance level for all law breakers. She thinks they are a pity to are planet and should or me rid of. The law is to be enforced with time and pain!

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
She is force-full,demanding, and does not take no for a answer. She is trustworthy and loves and respects her higher command.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 To be a experience to enforce and serve for my city. when a time of madness needs it. To help my society society society To live the combine dream lol.

Also a time to help out my fellow combine to protect. To catch rebels. To set them straight.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 when she was around 14 the combine came. she watched her hole family get butchered like cows. she tried to stop it but the combine where to strong. they pushed her into the gutter left her there to rot. the the next month she had been skinny as a tooth pick. she was always over weight.

she had not ate anything for weeks until she meet a nice combine. they feel in love and they meet every night. they where happy.

It was not long until the higher command found out and had him amputated. It seem like every one she loved has died. she was sad.

she had been sad for over 3 years until she moved to c18. she began to meet new people and started to love life again. she has now developed a liking to combines from her lost lover. she has a huge crush on the one in the trench coat. she is now a strong mature woman living on her own. In a ruffed up part of town where all the food is stale. yet she is happy in her new found home.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Nope

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
All i play on gmod

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Most of the year i play on gmod

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 5 hours

4. What Time zone are you in?
pafific

5. In what country do you live?
america

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When i was amputated for  being mentally unstable for seducing cops and kissing them. I just kept calling them sexy.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes i do.

IC Section

Full Name: Violet Jameson
CID: 33352
Height: 5.9
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 156
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: Its not mental to love combines
Mental Advantages: Sharp minded
Notable Qualities: Can run long distances

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes for saying Combine scum. nothing else else to explain.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes all hail the union

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes as i said all hail the union

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I enjoy Giving orders and enforcing laws.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Violet Jameson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Violet Jameson's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 12:26:17 AM »
It's quite obvious you put no effort into this application.  I don't even know where to begin:

• Unless you are a donator, you need at least 10 constructive posts on the forums.
  • Every sentence in OOC Question One can barely be classified as such.  Most, if not all, of them are sentence fragments that were obviously created when you took a complete sentence and amputated each clause.
  • OOC Question Three is the same as Question One; every sentence is a fragment.
  • OOC Question Four has multiple grammatical errors, is less than the 300 word minimum, and explains in no way, shape, or form how your character's personality developed.
  • OOC Details One and Two are answered incorrectly.  When asked "How long have you been roleplaying", we mean when did you start roleplaying on Garry's Mod, not how much time you spend on Garry's Mod.
  • In regards to OOC Detail Three, you require at least a week of roleplay experience on our server to be qualified for a position in the CCA.
  • OOC Detail 7 doesn't sound like a good RP experience.  If anything, it demonstrates why we SHOULDN'T choose you.
  • I found several discrepancies in your IC Details.  For one, your character's age is 17.  On this server, you require authorization from a HL2RP admin if you wish to have a character that was below the age of 18 during the Seven Hour War as all minors were executed following its conclusion.  You also don't describe any mental distinctions, defects, advantages, or qualities.

I cannot speak for the rest of the application as that is strictly IC, however what I have seen has proven to me that you are no where near ready for this position.  If I were you, I would take my time, learn the ropes of serious role playing, and reapply when you are willing to spend more than 10 minutes on this.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:42:50 AM by Hazard Time »

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 02:59:26 AM »
Given that your were charbanned (PKing is broken fix pls Khub) for being a 10-103M earlier, pretty sure this is denied.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 03:41:07 AM »
denied

A minimum of 10 posts is required. You have 0.

Along with the otheroints lined out by hazard.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal