Author Topic: Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1757 times)

Offline AntiVirus

• DO YOU EVEN ROFL?...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 08, 2014, 05:53:55 PM »
Aaron James skyler's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: AntiVirus™

IC Character Name: Aaron James skyler

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Aaron skylers vision when he was a younger boy was to join the Metro police force and some day wish he could stop crime enforce the law and help others. When Aaron was about 19 years old him and his mother was just walking around his district, two men came up behind us and knocked me out and as I layed their hopelessly I watched my mother get..... raped and soon.... Murdered. I was able to run a little bit then I happen to trip. Thankfully a Metro Police saw what was going on and shot down the two men. I wouldn't have made it out of their alive if it went for that Metro Police unit. After everything was over I was crying over what had happened to my mother and the MPF loomed at me and said " cheer up. Everything is gonna be alright" He then took me in and I was then raised in a combine apartment by this weird creepy looking alien called a Vortigaunt. Over the years as I turned 29 I was on the streets and saw that a sheet of paper was stickied on an old bulletin board and said.

*Join the metro today and bring justice!!!

I did what any boy would do, I saw that their was an opening and I took it. Though I want to join because I want to stop people like the two men that attacked and killed my mother and I want to help protect all civilians from harm and bring order and safety. I soon was thinking to my self, this could be it!!

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Strong, Trustworthy, Overly strict.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I am gonna be expecting to see a lot of diplomatic orders and a lot of MPF patrolling the streets and stopping any anti civil activity or otherwise killing rebels and finding their bases by any means necessary. I am also gonna be expecting to see a lot of anti citizen activity. Aaron truly wishes to be an Metro police unit to keep all the citizens in check and from preventing chaos in the city.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Aaron Skyler was born in a little town called Wickerville in western Texas , Aaron lived close to a elementary school and had always been great with making friends. Aaron lived with his aunt and mother he lived someone near Mexico and always hated the weather. When aaron turned 16 his only thing to do when he was older was to join the army. When Aaron was about 18 just on the edge of finishing high school and when he was graduating with some of his best friends Aaron finally got his diploma. Aaron then after the year decided to get a job at a local market, later in the years Aaron met this beautiful girl that looked about his age, Aaron had been in love with her for years, he just didn't really realize the fact that he was into her. about a month later Aaron and the girl that he had asked out at the market got engaged and 2 months later they had 1 kid. After Aaron was about 29 he decided to move to California with his wife and child and have his life there. He then joined a great community college and began to learn about science and joining the military. Soon after Aaron got his degree he said goodbye for a while to his wife and she cried a lot and gave him a big hug and a kiss and said ill always be with you when im gone. Aaron finally went off to the military and began basic training. Aaron always wanted to be in the marine corps and fight off terrorists. after about 4 years this we started hearing this loud pitch noise and it was coming from the sky, then this weird portal was slowly forming in the sky and we were all scared for our lives and had no clue what to do. Aaron was mostly scared for his family and his wife and was crying inside thinking about what to do. Aaron called his wife but the reception there was shitty and terrible and could not call his wife. Finally about 2 times he got a signal and said "PLEASE BE IT" "PLEASE BE IT" he called his wife and she picked up. His wife had been with her side of the family and they were safe. Aaron's heart was warm and glad to hear that his family was safe, aaron said that what ever is happening he loves her and his child Morpheus that he had come up with over the past year he had to say goodbye because the reception was getting worse and worse and.. his call was lost. Aaron sat there crying and was sad that he didn't get much time to talk to his wife but he had nothing to do but to take action and figure out something. Most of our scientists were trying to figure a way out to destroy the portal but could find nothing of it.

As the years went by I had turned 35 and had no clue what the portal meant so everyone who I knew was being moved for safety reasons like everyone else, about 2 weeks the portal was starting to open up and it was making even louder noises. Everyone was going insane and next thing the portal got wider and changed a darkish color and soon about an hour later these looked to be as space ships started flying out of the portal and drop ships were flying out as well. Next these scary looking drop ships were carrying these tall spider type looking things and they were dropping them near us and once they were dropped they were destroying EVERYTHING in its path and killing tons civilians and marines. Then when the drop ships or what ever they looked like once they were on the ground these robotic looking solders starting flooding out and were killing everyone, it had seemed as if they were taking over the world which I had assumed they were doing. Some of us hid... But some of the people that had tried to hide were killed... Including little kids. A lot of us as marines were surrounded and same with all of the military bases had no choice but to surrender, as we did we were all tied up and taken to this huge facility and their were hundreds of us and millions of them or what ever they were called. A man came up on this walk way and said in this speaker phone and said that his name had been a Dr. Breen, and he said. "Welcome. Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors. I have been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 17. It's safer here. . I really hope to make friends with some of you.. and not to make enemies. I really didn't know what he was talking about but I sorta knew he was lying to all of us all and that he wanted to take over the world. But I just went with it.  After he was done with his speech he had left and was moved by these solders which I then found out they were called the combine. A lot of the military was given a chance to join the CCA or face deadly punishment So I as other American marines decided to join the MPF and form there we were moved to this "special" facility and they made us take off all of our combat gear. They gave us medicine and they stuck us with needles that fluids that we were given, they were changing us. They were changing me, my eyes would go blurry really fast then get unblurry and my skin was burning and our skin turned pail. They put us to sleep and stuck some type of thing in our stomach and when we woke up I felt in so much pain but they gave us some sort of painkillers to take the pain off. After the medicine that we were given was done. They made us put on this black and white uniform and a gas mask. Soon we were let go and all of us were now under a new order and we were told to go to a specific area and we were all watched. Most of us followed orders and did what we were told. Most of the cities were changed and had been Remodified with titanium or metal walls that stretched around the whole city and more and then more and more combines were being brought to everywhere in and around the metro. A lot of Rebellion groups were being made and over the years and they fought against the combine as they still do today. A year later this big really tall skyscraper called the citadel was made and was the new official combine HQ Now Aaron as a Metro Police unit for the combine is told what he is told to do, Fight for the Universal Union aka Combine Civil Authority and track down Anti-Citizen activity.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No I haven't had a MPF character yet.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
about 3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
around 2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 weeks total 2 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central time

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I am mostly on HL2RP but my main focus is to be apart of the Combine Civil Authority and have cool long wars against the rebellion and patrol as a low ranking Metro Police unit and help civilians!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Aaron Skyler
CID: 34516
Height: 5.5
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 125
Mental Distinctions: Hates head crabs
Mental Defects: Somewhat slow learner
Mental Advantages: A success in science and chemistry.
Notable Qualities: Strict, Good runner, open eyes, fast thinker

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a SocialStability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been detained at all in the game as I work hard and stay out of trouble.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the Combine Civil Authority because I would like to help all civilians and stop rebels from killing our nation. I want to being peace and bring order to our great nation. And I wish to help the citizens of city18

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Aaron James skyler hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 02:47:48 PM by AntiVirus??? »

Half life 2 roleplay characters \/

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 09:24:01 PM »
If you were 6 and there were CCA units, your character is 10 right now.

The 7-Hour War was in 2015 and we're currently in 2019.

I'd advise you read the HL2 canon before re-doing your application.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline AntiVirus

• DO YOU EVEN ROFL?...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 09:38:46 PM »
If you were 6 and there were CCA units, your character is 10 right now.

The 7-Hour War was in 2015 and we're currently in 2019.

I'd advise you read the HL2 canon before re-doing your application.

My apologies, I fixed it. I sorta had 2 stories and I got mixed with some of them. Should be good now.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:05:29 PM by AntiVirus »

Half life 2 roleplay characters \/

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 03:56:11 PM »
Pending

Looking in to auth necessity for having an ex-soldier as a char

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 06:05:16 PM »
Denied.

A minimum of 1 week registered is required for all applications(with the exception of tool trust - this is 4 days).  VIP/Gold members are exempt from this rule.

You joined 5 days ago, yet have been RP'ing here for 2 months/2 weeks?
Don't think so.

Also, in your application you state "As the years went by I had turned 35" yet you say your 30 in another part. It seems a bit conjumbled and as if you typed it off your mind quickly to get an application done.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal