Author Topic: Thomas Watterson's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1147 times)

Offline [2S] Pyronax

• View Profile
    • Awards
Thomas Watterson's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 06, 2014, 06:25:22 PM »
Thomas Watterson's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Pyronax

IC Character Name: Thomas Watterson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
At the begin of the 7 Hour war, Thomas thought about resisting, about grabbing a gun, and starting to kill these combines, but after he saw the resistance members being killed by the Union's advanced weaponry and technology, he realized that it was useless to resist, they had advantage over humanity in all ways, and so as earth was destroyed, he instead waited for his death.

After the 7 hour war ended, he was relocated to City 18. In there, he watched as the men who were too tall were killed, as children and elders were killed, as small men were killed, the Union didn't allow imperfection. He became a loyalist to the Combine, because what led him to being loyal to them, after the 7 hour wat, he thought the combine were there to organize and civilise earth, not to destroy it.

What led to Thomas joining the Combine Civil Authority is seeing as they focus on protecting civilised citizens and punishing anti-citizens and uncivilised citizens for their malignant behaviour, as he always tried to stay civilised and never get in trouble with the officers.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal: Will always be willing to serve higher command and obey orders.
Brave: Normally dosen't fear something like a lightly-armed anti-citizen
Serious: Most of the time will not joke around or laugh at beatings.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect it to be a pretty expanded roleplay with a lot of possibilities, in example, patrols with another unit, detainment of anti-citizens or uncivilised people, breaching into apartments or locations where rebels are entrenched at, or even re-educating uncivilised citizens during their detainment.

I also expect  people like RCTs to FearRP the high ranks a lot and interaction between units, in example, an RCT talking to a DvL, the RCT would FearRP and obey all orders given by this DvL. Units who are 05 or RCT also would, for example, feel bad after every beating, since they're not brainwashed, they're still human.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Before the invasion, Thomas was a normal kid that lived on a district in Florida, His mother was a drug addict that always went to bars and drank alcohol. His father had to work in his office for most of the day, so most of the time Thomas was with his friends, playing things such as soccer or hide and seek. One day, Thomas and his parents were on a trip to New York City, and lived in an apartment located near a really big store and a small school.His parents decided to transfer him there and he studied in this school for 8 years.When Thomas was 16, He was walking out of school at 17:45 PM, He picked up a newspaper and it had a picture of a car crash, and then he read that the accident's victims were his parents. Thomas was depressed for days, even though his parents weren't close to him most of the time. 5 days after the incident, he as transfered to an orphanage where he made friends, these were David, Johnathan, Charles, and a kid that had a large scar on his hand, which they called "Dagger", they were good companions, until they did get adopted, leaving Thomas alone once again, with him missing the times they played together. After Thomas hit 18, he went on a university and studied mainly on enginereeing and medicine, hoping to become atleast a Doctor or an Engineer; that was his main goal. Even although he was succesful, he couldn't get good enough requirements to graduate as a doctor, so he was instead, some years later, he was hired at a car-selling store as an engineer. His boss didn't pay him a lot of money for his hard work, but it was enough to mantain himself in the apartment and have a daily amount of food and water. He was fairly enough skilled in his job, while the second-in charge only does paperwork and is paid more than the triple of what his boss gives him. One night, when he was about to finish his routine, there was a robbery on the store. He found his boss' corpse and then he went outside. He was hiding behind a car, and he heard one of the doors close, and it was nobody else but the robber. The robber's pistol fell when he was closing the door, with a quick reaction, Thomas picked it up, and shot the robber without even thinking about it twice.Thomas checked the robber's documents and wallet, he saw that the man had a family. A good family, not like Thomas' parents, he had a son, a daughter, and a wife. On one of the robber's notes, he found out that the reason for him stealing a car, was to sell it and make enough money to mantain his family's needs. After he found out what he did, he whispered to himself "What have I done...", while the police arrive in their cars.Thomas was sentenced to be jailed for 5 months, in this time, he thought he had seen hell with his own eyes, being treated like garbage by the other prisoners, they beated him up about four times a day, called him a lot of bad words and names, telling him he was an idiot, imbecile, etc.After he was freed, the co-boss was made his actual boss, he paid him well, and he kept doing his normal work, but he would never forget what he did...After the invasion of the Union happened, he did think about resisting, but after he saw the power and population of Combine personnel and units, watching as the rebels were killed in mere seconds by their technology and weaponry, he said "Resisting.... is useless". Some people looked at him, others ignored him, but it was the truth for him. The Combine were more powerful in all ways than humanity, and so he was transferred to City 18 as a Citizen. After he saw things such as brainwashing, stalkerizing, etc., he was only terrified of the combine, then he thought "If you can't defeat your enemy, join them". And so, he decided to enlist for the MPF, to save himself from being amputated by a Civil Protection team, and then he knew that the Combine were here to civilise, not to destroy earth.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I haven't.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
For 2-3 months. I've played only on serious servers.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
For about 2-3 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
For about 4-5 days.

4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC/GMT CLST

5. In what country do you live?
Chile

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On a server named Black Wolf Gaming, as a Civil Protection Ground Unit, along with some other units, breached some rooms and found a rebel base, which we attacked, and succeeded in amputation with a quite enjoyable shoot 2 miss experience. Afterwards, the medical treatment for units was roleplayed, which gave it quite a nice touch.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I follow any orders given by higher command.

IC Section

Full Name: Thomas Watterson
CID: 72162
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 169
Mental Distinctions: Has above-average reflexes.
Mental Defects: Not too advanced vocabulary.
Mental Advantages: Normally very serious, dosen't joke around.
Notable Qualities: High determination to complete tasks

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, if it is to mantain order in the cities, to stop resistance activity, and to protect civilised citizens and other members of the Civil Authority or the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes. I will take responsability if the Union orders to.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will, as resisting or going rogue is unnecessary, as the Union is more powerful than the human race.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To serve the Universal Union on protecting civilised citizens and eliminate resistance members for the purpose of order being mantained, and to punish those who are a threat to the Union.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Thomas Watterson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:32:47 PM by [2S] Pyronax »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thomas Watterson's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 07:23:04 PM »
Denied for the following reasons:

-You require a minimum post count of 10, only VIP or GOLD members are exempt from this rule.

Please re-apply no earlier than 14/03/2014

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal