Author Topic: Jacob Eastmen's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1083 times)

Jacob Eastmen's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 03, 2014, 05:09:07 PM »
Jacob Eastmen's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: The Pootis Man™

IC Character Name: Jacob Eastmen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Jacob Eastmen like to join the CCA to stop the murder and craziness on the streets. Rumors spread from citizen to citizen through the streets of cities everywhere. Murder happens almost everyday, with more CCA members those numbers will get smaller. Jacob just wants there to be justice and order for the citizens.

One other reason Jacob would like to join the CCA is to help enforce the laws and orders the citizens are supposed to listen to and follow. Citizens break rules everyday with murder, stealing, or other bad crimes. Jacob would help stop those crimes and bring back order for all of the citizens.

In conclusion, Jacob would just like to help with making the citizens safe and to stop the crimes in the cities He respects the Union and would like to aid them in their fight for justice and order.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Jacob is trustworthy, reliable, and can get the job done.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think being in the CCA will be a nice change in RPing for me. I have wanted to be a CCA member for some time now. I haven’t really liked being a citizen, just wandering around with nothing much to do. I would take it seriously and would follow the orders from my instructors.

With vigorous training exercises, good focus, and listening would make me a good CCA member. I am ready to take on the challenge of a CCA member and will try my best to be a good one.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
August 11,2015 is when it began. Jacob was a happy man living in a small apartment that overlooked the city. Every morning when he got up he would fix himself a cup of coffee, and look out the window. It was usually calm outside with the birds chirping and the sun shining. Today was different though. It was cloudy out and there wasn’t a bird in sight. He looked outside and at that moment a portal opened in the sky! Jacob, along with everyone else in the plaza, stared at the strange portal. It was orange around the edge and it was making an odd wurring noise.

Then, ships started flooding out of the portal one after the other. People coward in fear as the ships flew by. Gunshots echoed through the city and troopers paraded through the city shooting down everyone who resisted to follow their laws and rules. Luckily, Jacob was a smart man. He knew that there were many of them with strong weapons. So when they kicked the door to his apartment straight open he immediately through his hands in the air and surrendered. They took him captive and put him in a cell until the war was over.

The cell door suddenly flew open. “OUT!” the officer shouted at him. He walked out of the cell and they handed him a uniform along with a paper with numbers on it. That invasion didn’t take long Jacob thought to himself while walking out of the building. They shoved him outside and told everyone to look at the screen. On the screen was an old man with white hair and a white goatee. He was giving a speech. Jacob took note of everything that was said and knew that the man was now in charge of the cities.

Parts of the cities were in ruins but others were not. Everyone was wearing these new blue suits. People were getting on trains moving to the new city that they were assigned to. Jacob was assigned to City 18. He got on the next train passing through City 18 and headed to his soon to be new home.

He hopped off the train and explored his new city. He looked around and noticed that other people were doing the same thing. CCA is what the units around the street were called. They were standing in front of doors that citizens were not aloud to go to.Jacob knew now that he didn’t have as much freedom as he used to but he didn’t mind. He knew that there would be more security, and he felt safe. He moved into an apartment and settled down to his new home.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
1-2 months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1-2 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
3 days

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
The time a Drill instructor got shot and it was up to me, an 05, to carry him to the Medical Bay.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Jacob Eastmen
CID: 97718
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 108lbs
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: None
Notable Qualities: Trustworthy and reliable

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to join the CCA to help enforce the laws and orders that the citizens are supposed to follow.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jacob Eastmen hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jacob Eastmen's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 04:35:23 AM »
Denied for the following reasons:

-You do not meet the minimum post count of 10

-You've been with CG for 3 days, and at least a week of experience with CG's HL2RP is required before you can be cosidered for a char in the MPF

Please re-apply no earlier than 09/03/2014 (9th March 2014)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal