Author Topic: John Jones's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1297 times)

Offline -hg- Jeff Moore? Birthday?

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
John Jones's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 01, 2014, 09:23:41 PM »
John Jones's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: -hg- Jeff Moore

IC Character Name: John Jones

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
John Jones would like to join the MPF for several reasons. The first reason is from the way he has been treated by them. He has had no bad experiences with them and is accustomed to their rule. Several people he disliked and people who had mugged him were arrested by them as well. He also opposes no laws that they have.

The second reason he wants to join is because oh the quality of food, housing and education. He wants to have the best life possible and believes he can't get an better if he stays as a citizen. He also likes to help people and thinks this is the best way to do that Also that how we can help the streets stay clean.

The final reason is because of the other people around him that had joined. Many people he knew joined, including his best friend and Uncle. He had talked to man of them before, considering the options of going with them but chickened out until now. He wants to see them again, although he knows he probably wont.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My char is a caring person who cares for the well-being of others. He was a volunteer fire fighter before the 6 hour war and did many community events like soup kitchens and fund raisers. He has traits such as caring and truthful. Also he is

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think MetroPolice Force will toughen  me up as I go along in my journey to help City 18 stay clean of resistence. Also it will test me to my limits to prove that I am tough enough to become a Metro Police.

It will also be a very good thing for me because then I can learn new things and it will be a lgood learning experience while I help out City 18.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Before he was in City 18, He was in City 2 he HATED it there it was all slummy and ghetto he didn't feel at home then he was moved to City 3 as a 12 Year old boy he didn't understand what was happening at that time. He thought it was all a joke beacause his Mother was a rebel but 3 months later CP's stormed her house and executed her in front of John Jones and his father, Then they dragged the body away. Now he understood why his mother was executed and hates her to this point now and wants to go down the opisite road than her. After that point in life when he was 12 he didn't enjoy the cps harrasing him cause his mom was a rebel. When he was 16 his father left him and joined the rebel army and is still in  City 3 so they moved John Jones to City 18 where he remains to this point. He wants to get all the good food and such also so he dreamed of being a CP since he was 13. Nows hes 18 and needs to get some tokens to get some real food even though the rations are good, He wnats some fruity flavour in his mouth. He rembers when he was 1 Year old living in Boston Massachusets he had a Parrot, Dog and a kitty. He always showed them the same appreciation to the animals. His apt in Boston had a sky-high view so he was never afraid of heights. He voluenteers to work cleaning windows for the cp's and clean out the execution chamber. He was always a techinal slave to the cps cause he wanted a decent rep with them for when it was time to apply for MetroPolice.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Nope Never had a CCA Character.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2Yearsish

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1Yearish

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2Yearish

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST.

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most meorable quality is when on 2033 had an event where mutants invaded and we had to kill them.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: John Jones
CID: 41714
Height: 6' 5
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 102 LBS.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: I can predict what is ususaly going to happen.
Notable Qualities: Good teamwork,

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Nope.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join Combine Civil Authority because I want to fight the Resistance with the MPF and keep the streets clean.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Jones hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Jones's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 02:07:43 AM »
Denied on the following reasons:

-http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=27647.0 you have copied several parts of another users application, which to me says your not willing to put the effort in, which is required for a character in the MPF.

-Your backstory contains 290 out of the required 300 minimum words.

Take your time to make an application without copying any other users and i'll review it again after the minimum period.

Please re-apply from the 09/03/2014 onwards

Offline -hg- Jeff Moore? Birthday?

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 02:20:15 AM »
9th month is sept. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation is required. Exceptions will be made to a certain extent to non native english speakers.
A minimum of 10 posts is required for CCA and CWU applications. Authorizations require 10 posts, and Tool Trust require 15.  VIP/Gold members are exempt from this rule.
A minimum of 1 week registered is required for all applications(with the exception of tool trust - this is 4 days).  VIP/Gold members are exempt from this rule.
Applications must be submitted via the application form and no other method
You CANNOT edit your application without giving reason for why at the end, not in the reason for editing area.
If you are denied any application, you are required to wait 1 week before reapplying. Says one week.....

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 02:31:17 AM »
9th month is sept. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation is required. Exceptions will be made to a certain extent to non native english speakers.
A minimum of 10 posts is required for CCA and CWU applications. Authorizations require 10 posts, and Tool Trust require 15.  VIP/Gold members are exempt from this rule.
A minimum of 1 week registered is required for all applications(with the exception of tool trust - this is 4 days).  VIP/Gold members are exempt from this rule.
Applications must be submitted via the application form and no other method
You CANNOT edit your application without giving reason for why at the end, not in the reason for editing area.
If you are denied any application, you are required to wait 1 week before reapplying. Says one week.....

A week is 7 days as far as im aware and the 9th is in 7 days  (9th of March 2014)

EDIT: User will post new, uncopied application no earlier then the 7th (07/03/2014) so that they may have the chance of a unit for the weekend
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 02:48:59 AM by Krisrules »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal