Author Topic: Aaron Light's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 949 times)

Offline slendysax77

• View Profile
    • Awards
Aaron Light's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:34:04 PM »
Aaron Light's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: slendysax77

IC Character Name: Aaron Light

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
   My character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority because he has had his daughter pass away because of the Resistance. He hopes of joining the Combine Civil Authority to help put an end to the Resistance. He carrys a doll from his daughter at all times in his pocket. He will make the reistance crumble.

My charactor has lived a hard life. He has serched bins for food. He has drowned his sorrows from his loss. He hopes that joining the Combine Civil Authority will give him a new life.

My charactor was a sheriff before the 7 Hour War. He already has an understanding of the responsibilitys. My charactor will never forget how he lost his daughter. If he becomes a member of the Combine Civil Authority, he will be forever grateful.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My charactor is lonely and lawful. He sorrows over his daughter, and vows justice to the Resitance. He takes commands very well, hoping it is the right choice.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
He will be very demanding, but at the same time quiet. He will only speek when needed. He will always be looking out of the corner of his eyes to be aware of his souroundings. He willmostly be checking on the citizens.

For me, it will be a great experiance. I have loved roleplaying, and this will take it to the next level. I will look forward to my times as a Combine Civil Authority.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
My charactor grew up living with his uncle and aunt, for his mom and dad died in a house fire. He grew up very poor. He lived in the apartments that looked like they were 100's of years old. When he turned 20, he become a Sheriff in a small town called Lakewood. He then met a lovely wife name Sarah. They had 1 daughter named Rebecca. They grew up in a 2 story house, which was brand new. My Charactor had to come to a dispatch on his daughters 4th birthday, and during a fire fight he was shoot in the left leg. It took about 2 years to recover, and his family was glad to see him at home again. They went out for dinner that night, and met a pregant woman and father, whom said they were having a baby boy. Sarah and the woman exchanged advice, and Sarah came up with a name the woman liked. Sarah had the suggestian that thay name him Gordon. And the Freeman's did just that. The next year came, and Sarah had become pregnant again. As she was only 3 months pregnant, the 7 Hour War began. Sarah was killed by a stray bullet from a police officer, and the baby died along with her. My Charactor had rushed to the elemantary school to get Rebecca, and they were on their way home when they witnessed the Resistance murering a citizen. 2 weeks after the 7 Hour War, my charactor and Rebecca was going a little too fast for my charactor and she took a turn and bumped into a Resistance member, who shot Rebecca in the head without thought. My charactor took after the man but lost him. He sat in a room for 5 days crying and pleading for his daughter to come back. Once he finnaly regained himself, he vowed to put an end to the Resistance. Once he got word that you could apply to join the Combine Civil Authority, he immediatly went to apply at the Applying Center.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
8-9 months.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3-4 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1 hour.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central Time.

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I had spent a week developing my charactor, and I was going around my house in the mindset of my charactor, and wehn I got on almost all the citizens know me and the combine too. It felt really good then because it let me have a great roleplay experiance and let me have many diffrent choices and paths I could take.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Aaron Light
CID: 58552
Height: 5' 11''
Hair Colour Dirty Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 180
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: Bright, Shiny eyes.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To have a better roleplay experiance and develop my charactor even farther.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Aaron Light hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Aaron Light's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 01:52:25 AM »
Im going to deny this for the following reasons:

-As far as im aware there is a minimum post requirement of 10 posts (This may not have been made clear to you and if this has changed I apologise.)

-You have said on your application you have been in to SeriousRP for 3-4 months, however you have only been with CG a day. I feel it is appropriate you take your time and get used to the community and HL2RP for at least a week before you apply for a character in the MPF.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal