Author Topic: I lost 40,000...  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Rogue

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I lost 40,000...
« on: July 12, 2012, 09:54:58 PM »
I was rolling around in my car about to go to KFC to buy a suit and I leave my car, I Lose 40k?!?!?!?

>:(  I am very unhappy with this, I want my money back, Before I have 54,500 I can't remember the numbers in 500.

I was a gold and spent my money on little things, but then, I lost my money...

Here is the pic, http://steamcommunity.com/id/dudesmod/screenshot/596975880538038359?tab=public

Please, help me get my money back :(

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I lost 40,000...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 06:16:38 PM »
A picture of your current money proves nothing.

It's impossible that money randomly disappears, so you are either lying, or you did something that you aren't telling us.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Rogue

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 09:14:22 PM »
The only thing I did was buy a suit then a few moments after I look at my money? Was it glitched or something im quite mad

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 11:08:27 PM »
Money generally doesn't just disappear out of nowhere, you sure you didn't deposit it and then disconnect right after? Either way I doubt that glitch would work if it was only 40k, but it could be a possibility.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 04:26:14 AM »
Money generally doesn't just disappear out of nowhere, you sure you didn't deposit it and then disconnect right after? Either way I doubt that glitch would work if it was only 40k, but it could be a possibility.

I checked the logs and it doesn't show him depositing more than 1k lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal