Author Topic: Just realized I never put an introduction up!  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Just realized I never put an introduction up!
« on: August 29, 2012, 01:13:05 AM »
Im officialjake!  I enjoy RP mostly serious RP but I used to play PERP then found OCRP and love it!  I usually RP as cop or mayor but am now passive RPing.  In real life I am a senior in high school college bound and enjoy airsofting!  A pilot and future USAF pilot.  And thats me.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Just realized I never put an introduction up!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:26:26 AM »
I've seen you on the past couple days and noticed you trying to improve RP. Props to you!

Glad to have you here!

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 10:03:50 PM »
Hey, Officialjake! I've noticed you on the OCRP server the past week or so and I love what you've been doing. You're always RP'ing and being friendly. Overall, you're a great addition to OCRP and hope to see you stick around!

Welcome to CG :)

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:50:57 PM »
Thanks so much!  I love ocrp and roleplaying in general!  I recently have started doing passive rp and I love it!  Its fun to take a break from governemnt roleplay for a little bit. I also tried out crime rp and the admin Brandon a few others and I got mad at the mayor for failing and taxing the shops to much as well as the radio (?? Wtf tax the radio?) So we took him hostage lol.  I dove right into crime rp.  I used to play perp but love OCRP so much more.  Yesterday I tried some lawyer rp for this one guy.  I'm also going to try out for an attorney position at my HS's mock trial program.  So I should be an expert on Court and lawyer RP.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal