Author Topic: <:ll 305 Log File ll:>  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<:ll 305 Log File ll:>
« on: September 14, 2011, 11:11:41 PM »
Unit: 305
SQUAD: GRID
Clearance: DvL
Enter Password: ******************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connected

New Log Started: 3050001
To: Myself
Thought of the day : Trust you eyes and ears or else you wouldn't have them for long

Text: Today will be the only time I will record a log. We got him at last at long last my finally mission from 676 is complete. 501 or Specter as he call himself can no longer damage to the union. He surprise me today never thought I would get the chances to see him one more time . I thought OTA would take him out but they brought him back to the city. Smart move on there part it help me deal with two problems. The first was 767. He finally got his peace and got the info he was looking for and he got 676 old mask that I am going to let him keep since it is of no use to me anymore. The 2nd thing is I got my answers or will when I am done decoding his cyborg eye he had implanted when he was with the union. I am going to learn where the anti citizens where hiding him and see what he saw so that I can see any tech those anti had so that we can protect our self better.  I hate to say this but 252 was right letting him get stalker was a good idea even tho I don't trust the risk on getting those anti citizens there. The train could derail or be attack but this time I had to let it go. The new stalker will be a great addition to Grid. Should be useful but we will see. Last but not lease I seen what my action OfC can do and well I am impress . Might make him my full OfC in a few days.

Last Note : My scanner is in needed of upgrades and should get started on that soon. Also the Viscerator count is now at 750.250 more and then we will have the max allow in our nexus. ETA of the last viscerator arriving is 3 to 5 days. Also must get they eye decoded asap. The faster the better for all of the Union.

Hail the Union

Saving File under Log: 3050001
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
[/b]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:33:12 AM by Nuke »

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:ll 305 Log File ll:>
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 11:31:41 PM »
R.I.P. Spectre o7

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 11:39:46 PM »
R.I.P. 676 o7

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 07:34:23 AM »
// Edited and fix. Wrote it around midnight so I was to sleepy to fix it. Did it this morning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal