Author Topic: Being a blackmarket dealer. : Skyler notes:  (Read 6931 times)

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Being a blackmarket dealer. : Skyler notes:
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 08:28:13 PM »
outlands started sucking when Glenn got PK'd with no /me's used
Glenn Irene Jr. Savior of the Outlands!

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 08:31:57 PM »
Not to flame, but does that have anything to do with this thread??
Back on topic: Nice ass spawn and can someone please tell me who plays that lol OTA, fucking hell and how did he get hacked lol....

Edit: Who plays this OTA unit then??? Come on...
Tyreal did you even get authorization by say a Admin or even Rofl?
(i'm not complaining, just asking)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:47:22 PM by Pirate Robot »

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
Have fear explain it to you, it made sense at the time

And the roleplay was done well, I know this from roleplaying with them myself

Glenn was one of the best played characters I've ever seen in hl2rp
o7

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 08:39:47 PM »
// Pirate, it's not fear, as fear and the OTA have been on at the same time. I can't remember who it is though. It is ARCHER-1 though, I know that.
Kathryn Williams
Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
Val'Nok Rotuk
Lost in the canals.
Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »
// the OTA unit is mine. There done.
No I did not get an auth because I didn't want to hold rp for 5 days trying. But if an admin asked I would explain how this happened and would go from there.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:53:40 PM by Tyreal, Archangel of Justice »

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 12:48:36 AM »
     Worst day ever. I wake up around noon and I'm laying down in the sewers and I only have my 9mm.// NOTE I DID NOT LOSE MY GUNS.// To make things worse I bleeding from my head a little so I need to find Dave so he can clean the cut. I was moving around the sewers when a strange man showed up and he tryed to mug me. Now I was about to be killed but then someone shot the man. She ran off and I did not get to say thanks. Great I'm half way out and then the worst happens. Zombies. I had to run but I got hit once and I am now bleeding from my right arm. It's gonna be ok I made it out, all I have to do is find Dave.                                                           

(This sheet has blood on it)
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 03:53:19 AM »
// Upon attempting to gain access to the Datachip by going through the code and fucking up, the Datachip corrupted itself, resulting in so much data loss that the only other person authorised to install augmentations with the exception of the DvL and the first go-to person for troubleshooting would be able to modify the code accordingly, not restoring the OTA unit to it's full potential and leaving it half as powerful as it's UU-formed self but still being able to have modified the Commanders and re-input other data.

I wonder why I left CG two times in the past - But again, the reason is brang up to my attention. The amount of Flaming and Derping which fills OOC. I can not say how many times I have attempted to RP something and they've gone straight to OOC/Forums and complained so hard that it's just shameful.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 04:26:08 AM »
// Upon attempting to gain access to the Datachip by going through the code and fucking up, the Datachip corrupted itself, resulting in so much data loss that the only other person authorised to install augmentations with the exception of the DvL and the first go-to person for troubleshooting would be able to modify the code accordingly, not restoring the OTA unit to it's full potential and leaving it half as powerful as it's UU-formed self but still being able to have modified the Commanders and re-input other data.

I wonder why I left CG two times in the past - But again, the reason is brang up to my attention. The amount of Flaming and Derping which fills OOC. I can not say how many times I have attempted to RP something and they've gone straight to OOC/Forums and complained so hard that it's just shameful.

//
I totally respect you with your attempt to bring some nice RP into outlands, but 9 out of 10 times this includes impossible unrealistic and plain powergaming roleplay. You where former NOVA. You don't know anything about coding, you don't know anything about OTA, so how in the world did you manage to screw around in the coding of an OTA? It's simply doesn't make any sense...

This is exactly the reason why I'm against the entire outlands server in general: Powergaming. People with the most guns, and the most ass-spawned/powergamed stuff rules the outlands. It seems like new players are not welcome, and all they can do is wander around in their own sitting in their own little house for the rest of their time.
Really guys, Outlands is not about who has the best weapons and place, it's simply survival RP. You don't HAVE to be better then the rest, let such elitism over to darkRP or something...
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 04:58:54 AM »
// I think that's a rather bad general perspective of the people who play the server. I think that a lot of good role play goes on there, and I think that perhaps you are steriotyping a few incidents, incidents of which most people think is good RP might I add, and using this to extend a singular view on the outlands. This is employing the Converse Accident fallacy; A fallacy that takes the worse, or a special exception to an entire argument, and compares it to the main argument. Even if said situations are deemed bad RP, this does not ultimately represent the level of rope play that the out lands server normally portrays, and therefore is an invalid argument.

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 03:43:48 PM »
// I don't really think that the OTA being hacked matters anymore, SeC.479 just activated his kill switch. Takes a load off of 73092's chest, that has been his main objective since he fought him. Also, before you say that OTA can't have loads on their chests cuz they is robotos, they are not robots.
Kathryn Williams
Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
Val'Nok Rotuk
Lost in the canals.
Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 04:04:28 PM »
// Not only did he hack the unit, he also took his datachip out by just taking something off and pulling it out... That wasn't all, he puts it into an SD reader and plugs a USB into my computer and then says that the computer reads the information.

Biggest powergame i have seen in a while... maybe in about 2 years, but how shitty was that rp?

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 04:20:07 PM »
// I see Nicknero is the same close-minded abrasive guy he always was

and the orange name text didn't help his ego any either

Sorry, I fail to see how my ''ego'' and rank has anything to do with what I just said.
Don't you agree that hacking OTA goes a bit way to far? And that for a former NOVA 01 unit who barely knows the outer edge about coding, let alone anything about OTAs.

Come on dude, can this plain powergaming get any worse?

Hacking an OTA is a little ridiculous, and Nick, you are a little bit of a Kanye West at times, and I think we are all at one point, but we need to gte over ourselves when that times comes, WINK WINK.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 07:24:01 PM »
// Not only did he hack the unit, he also took his datachip out by just taking something off and pulling it out... That wasn't all, he puts it into an SD reader and plugs a USB into my computer and then says that the computer reads the information.

Biggest powergame i have seen in a while... maybe in about 2 years, but how shitty was that rp?
// rory you can drop it all now because we did sort it out.
and to nick:
And saying this was powergaming on me? No. It was all coordinated outside the game and we worked it out.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 10:13:36 PM »

// rory you can drop it all now because we did sort it out.
and to nick:
And saying this was powergaming on me? No. It was all coordinated outside the game and we worked it out.
//Doesn't matter, you need to use T&E rp, i didn't see that at all.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 06:09:02 PM »
// /me facepalms
// Stop flam- er talking off topic on this thread, it's a log, not a discussion. Either make a new thread or take it to pm's.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal