Author Topic: Spectre Un-PK Appeal  (Read 7402 times)

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spectre Un-PK Appeal
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 08:50:06 AM »
When I started becoming slightly more active on Outlands again, we raided the lab once, but decided it was fail and voided it completey, and Rory and I made a pact that we don't raid the lab.

Also, Spectre and I are planning on having a confrontation, since 040 wants his blood. TBH RTLK, you sound quick to PK him just because you didn't like that he's gone rogue.

Spectre needs to come back.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 08:58:53 AM »
If this is referring to a time when the snipers were pinning down the lab, then the units should be flagged insuboardinate due to my command to flag down when I was on OTA. And if so was this patrol 3 hours after the one before?

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 09:12:39 AM »
Well well well, one part of my bidding was complete. But no dead evie dua?

You realise that this entire thing was done because you went rouge and the entire OTA was after your ass.  IMO you shouldn't have gone rouge in the first place seeing you were a 01 but hey rofl makes the rules.   What i see now is you Q_Qing not accepting the fact that any time 501 died it would be a PK because of the fact he went rouge.  And the labs? Rofl broke the pact yesterday. 

You got what you wanted, you went rouge, you got shot.  You died.  You got Pked.  Thats how it plays out.  Its no second chances.

Oh and your friends going "lol +Support bring him back" Dont understand that.  They also dont see that RTLK makes the final decision on this.

Good day,

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 09:38:10 AM »
You realise that this entire thing was done because you went rouge and the entire OTA was after your ass. 
You got what you wanted, you went rouge, you got shot.  You died.  You got Pked.  Thats how it plays out.  Its no second chances.
I really don't think that is true regarding about the OTA hunting him down, the OTA have better things to worry about than one rogue unit loose in the Outlands, so i put front FAIL RP.
I'm not +supporting because I'm not entirely sure.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 09:57:14 AM »
RTLK, I am tired of your favoritism bullshit, and the fact that ignore everyone that isn't one of your best friends.

Either way, + SUPPORT

I loved Spectre, he added great RP, and knew very well how to start RP. If he is gone, people WILL start disconnecting from the server.
But knowing you, RTLK, noone can get in your way, so Spectre is probably going to be banned anyways.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 09:58:28 AM »
In my opinion, there should be no "re-do" of the event, I can ensure you it will result in more shit-storms. Best off just to avoid direct contact inbetween OTA and Spectre for a while, keeping it to the odd sniper or so, simply so Spectre can promote passive and the such. Every time I am on Spectre I am immersed in Passive RP except in events like this, Spectre seems to promote RP within the outland players. Sure, not saying OTA cant patrol for him, but avoid direct contact such as today, for example.
You asked to be a spectre... don't expect the OTA to not be all over your ass... If i were you, take your mask and maybe destroy the Data chip, then destroy the mask and maybe use the barney model. Either that or you should probably just get out of y lab because i want to RP...

What i mean is if we were gonna raid i don't want everyone dieing... Because it wasn't the Spectre that ruined the whole operation, it was the fail raid that ruined it all.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:00:41 AM by Rory Phillips »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 10:07:30 AM »
Well well well, one part of my bidding was complete. But no dead evie dua?

You realise that this entire thing was done because you went rouge and the entire OTA was after your ass.  IMO you shouldn't have gone rouge in the first place seeing you were a 01 but hey rofl makes the rules.   What i see now is you Q_Qing not accepting the fact that any time 501 died it would be a PK because of the fact he went rouge.  And the labs? Rofl broke the pact yesterday. 

Oh and your friends going "lol +Support bring him back" Dont understand that.  They also dont see that RTLK makes the final decision on this.

Good day,
You weren't involved in the raid that took place though... it just wasn't fair.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 12:56:06 PM »
I have to +support this, due to the fact, from what is in here, this was complete bullshit. Plus, having Evie see 501 in outlands will be.... interesting...
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 01:54:14 PM »
Exactly. fear and I were planning on a confrontation if we got auths. Plus, Spectre could see Evie. There's 2 great RP moments that are destroyed.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »
I've never seen shownofear's character in action on the server, but I've only heard good things about the level of roleplay. The raid seems to have been metagamed/powergamed on a massive scale. RTLK may be "Owner without the Owner title," but that shouldn't mean he gets to break the fundamental rules of the server.

+support for Spectre's unPK.
o7

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »
Alright, i'll explain what i saw when i joined the server, i connected to the server and hopped onto Angela the headcrab, planning to do some fun rp with Albert and others.
 3 Minutes after i had joined the server i found myself in the clusterfuck that was this "Raid" and i use the term raid weakly, what you called a raid seemed more like a reason for OTA to walk in and S2K 90% of the server population giving nobody any time to react, and i would be okay with that if it was a suprise raid, but it was not in the slightest a suprise.
Anybody who had even a hope of deffending themselfs was not even given the chance, the vortigaunts who were charging their vortessence were
immediately killed in the 1 secound the door was open, the grenades we had were not able to be used due to the fact that in the time it takes to rp pulling the pin out of the grenade and throwing it everybody was already dead.

I think i'll just leave at that and try not to mention the WRAITH(s) magical stealth boys and OTA being online for hours at a time, so for now i will leave a giant +support for the PK appeal of Spectre due to the large failure of the "raid".

Offline Dashing Dave

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 03:00:02 PM »
I left right before this happened, but knowing OTA, some fair game rules, and the lab. I am certain this should be an unPk.

+SUPPORT

The main thing I see here, is OTA rushed on their chars, and attacked the labs, I would like to know if they ever bothered doing anything else, or how they knew Spectre was inside.

The main door to the labs is completly sealed off, so no grenades should have gone through, in or out. Since some went in, some went out.

The people who were killed by the frist few grenades, were not quickly respawned like OTA was, over and over.

When Doc was told to open the door, he put all of his trust in that OTA team that a fair fire fight would take place, and you let him, and everyone in the labs down, including poor Spectre.

This raid should be voided, it shouldn't get a Re-do, and Spectre should be returned to his char.

With nearly all comments being a support, this should turn out for Spectre. If it doesn't, it will continue to become a debatable topic, of 90% against 10%.
Dave Woods - Field Medic
-OUTLANDS-

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 12:28:19 AM »
Due to RTLK's leave, it appears the fate of Spectre is in the hands of the HL2RP Senior Administration members and RoflWaffle.

It's unfortunate RTLK had to leave regardless, everyone can improve.

Offline Retro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 01:39:26 AM »
Don't lie, he was being a cunt. Yeah, I said it.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »
Wait whut? Where is RTLK going and for how long?
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal