Author Topic: The Spectre Saga - Act 3: Following in his footsteps.  (Read 16804 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spectre's Personal Diary
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 12:09:57 AM »
If roflwaffle lets me, 527 may go rogue, je was demoted back to 01 and NOVA was destroyed. He will have urges to kill people, but may get over it. If he can be in the outlands, his name will be 'Flatline' :P
No.  Rofl should not have allowed rogue in the first place.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Okay, I just don't know what to do with 527.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »
If roflwaffle lets me, 527 may go rogue, je was demoted back to 01 and NOVA was destroyed. He will have urges to kill people, but may get over it. If he can be in the outlands, his name will be 'Flatline' :P
// Yus lets me get 894 back and go rogue!

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 06:47:17 PM »
CCA.C18-NOVA.01.501 Spectre
Entry 2

Recently, I encountered a female figure on my travels, Jessica I think it was. She was wise, knew a lone Civil Protection unit would not come to the outlands for no reason - and she probably read the FTR on my kevlar. She told me of a Medical Clinic, where people are giving aid to the wounded. I asked her to take me there - I may be able to make use of myself again, this time for a better cause. She led me to a building not to far a walk away.

I met the figure who runs the place in his office. We chatted, eat then he asked me of my experience. I responded how I have trained as far as Surgeons to perform Surgery and Units to perform various types of combat. He seemed pleased, and most likely noting my set of weaponry and experience, asked me to be the Security Manager of the place. This pleased me, I accepted. He said I will most likely be training a 'Kate' or someone under a similar name, being the only human medic in the place. There are a lot of Vortigaunts.

Glenn decided to pay a visit. It only took an aim of my Pulse Rifle and he ran with his tail in between his legs. Oh, funny thing is, he's missing a leg now. I was awfully tempted to revoke walking from his all together, but I just cleaned my knife.

I'm currently training members of the clinics staff to operate firearms and administer medical aid. Apparently, Evie tends to help out at the Clinic sometimes.

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 06:56:01 AM »
Entry 3

Today, I have been hiding out at the Labs, taken there by a Lucy figure. I met with two vortigaunts I am familiar with on-site and met a new one, as well as a scientist who has copied my OS from my faceplate to his computer. OverWatch snipers were outside at one point, keeping us pinned in the Labs for hours until eventually fanning off. They are like zombies, shooting at walls that are proofed from the sniper rounds in false hope of penetration, you'd think an OTA unit would learn after one failure, let alone thirty.

I trained various refugees in operation of USP Match handguns, Heckler and Kotch MP7s and this one person with an AR2 which a vortigaunt disabled the BioLock on. I even managed to train two Vortigaunts how to use USP Matchs and AR2s. I have earned a lot of respect from various refugees and it appears my name is now well known, but there remains one individual who refuses to understand I have gone rogue and am now on his save, Dave I think. The Outlands has her ways of placing Paranoia upon her prey.

It also appears the infamous 'Glenn' has died. Shame I couldn't have killed him myself, I should've shot him when he broke into the clinic. Optimism always gets the better of me. I'll be sure to piss on his grave.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 06:59:08 AM by shownofear »

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 04:07:30 PM »
// Evie thought you where dead. If she saw you, she'd leave liz in an instant.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 05:31:21 PM »
Wait, his character is still alive?
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 11:50:24 PM »
Wait, his character is still alive?

It's under debate at the moment.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 12:01:04 AM »
I saw the OTa hang him off a bridge lol.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 12:19:11 AM »
I saw the OTa hang him off a bridge lol.

:/

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 04:39:57 AM »
Entry 4

I had a close encounter with an OverWatch Sniper today, went to stab him through his optics but my knife broke so far in. It took a bit of fighting, but I kicked him off a high ledge into the mud of the canals and grabbed his rifle as he fell, his weight snapping the sling. I now have a Combine Snipers Rifle, to be honest I think I'll be using it as binoculars more than I will a firearm, even if I have a zoom function in my faceplate. I guess I can combine them both, and besides, I oughta' toss my faceplate soon enough. I just want to hide my battle scars, if you will.

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 04:43:05 AM »
Entry 5

I've been thinking - about Evie. She simply will not get out of my head. So you know what, fuck all, I'm going to find her. Fuck that 'Liz' sheila, fuck 'Dave', no one is stopping me. I took down an OTA unit with only a knife - which broke anyway, I can handle a few refugees who think they know better than me because I wear a uniform. No one, is stopping me. No one. If I have to shoot a few refugees to do it, I will, fuck what I swore on.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0mDiJU7Ms" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0mDiJU7Ms</a>

// inb4 HUR 501 & EVIE 4EVR
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:13:16 AM by shownofear »

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2011, 04:27:10 AM »
Entry 6

It has been brought to my attention that Dave has been continuing to campaign against me. I'm rather irritated with his constant wording, I hear he attempted to kill the OTA unit I captured and reduced to a state of being able to take commands from myself recently - and attempted to make it kill itself. I recently checked up on the OTA unit and it seems to be taking commands from someone else. I'll be following this up, it took me a lot of work to access it's datachip, even if most of it corrupted on itself.

Regardless, I'll be taking back Command of the unit and I'll be placing Dave on the brink of his life next time I see him. He needs to be put in line. I may also get information regarding Evie's location.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:16:32 AM by shownofear »

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 12:57:24 AM »
Entry 7

I met Evie today. Found her in the Canals. We met up with my personal OTA unit, now known as ARCHER, and proceeded to the abandoned office complex and kissed with Evie after getting the ARCHER unit to patrol. Later on we resided in the Labs where I fixed up ARCHER's datachip a bit and enabled him to be able to speak normally. OTA raided twice, I had someone shoot through me to get the OTA behind me and took a bullet for Evie. Turns out my Snipers Rifle makes for a good pole-arm.

I patched up this head-crab, Angela, after it saved Evie from getting shot by an OTA unit. It appears to be rather friendly when you get on it's good side. It's rather affectionate.

Later on, a lone OTA ventured towards the Labs. Tossed Smoke out onto the bridge, ARCHER got him in the chest with the Sniper. When I moved in to capture the units datachip and leave the corpse to the vultures, he pulled a grenade and went Kamikaze. Fucking augmentations, he was a mess, nothing but blood and guts. It's quite a shame, really, noting he probably was once completely against the Universal Union. We all survived none-the-less.

OTA are on our tail now, they know the Labs is a hot-spot for activity. We need this labs, one way or another.

Dave appeared rather cowardly after he figured out I was willing to knock him flat on his ass. One threat and he was making reason. Pussy.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:05:59 AM by shownofear »

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 03:54:22 AM »
Entry 7

I met Evie today. Found her in the Canals. We met up with my personal OTA unit, now known as ARCHER, and proceeded to the abandoned office complex and kissed with Evie after getting the ARCHER unit to patrol. Later on we resided in the Labs where I fixed up ARCHER's datachip a bit and enabled him to be able to speak normally. OTA raided twice, I had someone shoot through me to get the OTA behind me and took a bullet for Evie. Turns out my Snipers Rifle makes for a good pole-arm.

I patched up this head-crab, Angela, after it saved Evie from getting shot by an OTA unit. It appears to be rather friendly when you get on it's good side. It's rather affectionate.

OTA are on our tail now, they know the Labs is a hot-spot for activity. We need this labs, one way or another.

Dave appeared rather cowardly after he figured out I was willing to knock him flat on his ass. One threat and he was making reason. Pussy.

PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: YOU KISSED YOUR ARCHER UNIT@?
fear: no
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: I know you like her, but jesus!
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: I mean, whatever I(T IS
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: "We met up with my personal OTA unit, now known as ARCHER, and proceeded to the abandoned office complex and kissed"
fear: FUCK
fear: MISPELL
fear: MAJOR
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: LAWL
fear: MISPELL
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: KEEP IT
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: CROSS IT OUT
fear: OH GOD
fear: OH GOD
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: HAHAHAHA
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: I'm rofling atm
PFC [508th_PIR]Jacknife: Cross it out and put next to it what you'd ment to say