Author Topic: Andrew Marsden's Authorization Application  (Read 1579 times)

Offline KoolKidKarl2k8

• View Profile
    • Awards
Andrew Marsden's Authorization Application
« on: April 18, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: [F2B] KoolKidKarl2k8
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Ever since I started playing GMod, I played many RP servers.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Hand To Hand Combat.

Name: Andrew Marsden
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
When Andrew arrived in City 45, he had a feud against the combine for moving him out of his old home town and splitting up his family. Andrew found it hard to watch himself and others suffer. He was sympathetic, as he know that him and these people would most likley never see their families again. Andrew wanted to help, to make his life worth living, to make sure he is not a waste to the world. He wanted to resist against the combine's abominational agenda. Although he was stubborn at nature, he would not turn away to a victim of the combine. In his many roamings of District 6.

Andrew was hearing stories of a resistance group lead by a man named Sven Erikkson. He would try and listen to him and his conversations and try and talk to Sven. After the incident with Kuhl, and the radioactive rain. He seeked shelter inside Sven's apartment. For which Sven invited Andrew into the resistance. Andrew swore to the creed and held the nessicary ceremony. He was now a member of the resistance, he was now sworn to help any citizen in need and anyone victim of the Civil Authority. It was now his responsibility to also help in the resistance effort and commit himself as much as possible.

When the ceremony was complete, he was offered hand to hand training by Sven, to use in self-denese. Andrew did not decline his offer and Sven started to train him in the ways of hand to hand. He taught him how to block, how to counter attack, how to sneak attack and suprise attack. Andrew, throughout demonstrations and sparring practices, began to learn how to fight. He also grew stronger, and although he was weak compared to the Combine and Civil Authority. He could now defend himself from simple attacks and fend off for himself if needed.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Hand to hand combat.
-Some people may be intimidated by it.

Defects
-Target and suspect of Civil Authority.
-Possible target of assassinations.
-May have a negative effect on general notority.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use them to defend myself from enemies (Being in a resistance group, it is handy to know how to fight). I will use it to defend others. And I will rarley use it in an offensive manner (To attack someone first and openly without a valid reason).

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No other charecters will requre  these authentications.

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
If you have any general questions, please ask Sven and he is the one that suggested I apply for hand-to-hand.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:40:04 PM by KoolKidKarl2k8 »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Andrew Marsden's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 08:51:01 PM »
It's small, but it's nice. Simple is good in some cases. I like it since it's not a extremely requiring auth, and it looks like you're experienced in HL2RP. I'll wait for some more administrators to comment on this. Right now you've got a humble +support from me.

Offline KoolKidKarl2k8

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 12:12:35 PM »
Thank's for the constructive criticism  :)
I made an application before this, but it was ridiculously short. Hopefully this is good enough!

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 12:15:08 PM »
+Support from me too, you seem friendly which indicates you won't abuse the authorisations, you understand that against the CCA you are still weak, and as bluff also said, short and sweet.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
I'll accept this then. Congrats.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal