Author Topic: Zach's Journal  (Read 908 times)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zach's Journal
« on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:36 PM »
 *This is a small brown notebook, which can only be found if you look through Zach's backpack*

*The text is written with a blue pen, it's a little clumsy*

My name is Zach, I was relocated to City 45 this time, I found this book on the train. I got this pen form a man, I walked into a store and asked for one, he gave it to me for free, I guess there are still some nice people out there. I then wondered off walking around the city, I never reported to get my apartment, what's the point? I wondered off to District Six? I think, well it's an uncontrolled district, a lot of illegal things out there. I found this place... Safe Heaven I think it was called. I walked in and there were a lot of people in there, I realized they were refugees or rebels. They gave me free water... and free food. I drank it was drinking my water and a random woman came up and threw the bottle in my hand... Well I forgave her. I always wanted to leave the city, go outside of it... but how? I made up my mind and walked inside the Wearhouse again, I asked a man at the counter how to get out of the city, he told me to take the sewers. I asked him how long it will take, he told me 3 hours if I don't stop. I asked for some supplies, he gave me a backpack and some water and food. I then started walking where he told me to go, and the same woman was laying on the floor next to the ladder. She then started asking  for help, her leg was hurting, she fell from the ladder. I decided to help her, I helped her get to the wearhouse and the people there helped her. I decided to take a break there too. I man with a Kevlar vest on asked me whats wrong, I told him the story and then he left. another man came up to me asking if I wanted to buy a book, I thought I don't need tokens anymore... so I got it. It was nice too about barnicles, which most likely are in the sewers. I headed off to the sewers, but when I got there I realized how dark it was... I needed to prepare more, not just a flashlight, much more. I'm going to sleep in this container tonight, maybe see what I can do tomorrow...   *The Page Ends*
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal