Author Topic: Obvious intent of thread obvious. YASEE?!  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Obvious intent of thread obvious. YASEE?!
« on: August 11, 2012, 04:08:50 PM »
Now, I slowly fade into darkness as a slew of stupid shit is revealed about me.
So...
Ask me anything. Yar.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Obvious intent of thread obvious. YASEE?!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 07:43:54 PM »
Yes hello

Do you like my avatar, I made it myself :3

Favorite colour?

Where do you live?

Do you even lift?

Fav admin?

Fav owner?

If you were trapped in a freezing cabin with the bodies of Tommas, Kronic and Rofl. Who would you burn, who would you eat and who would you rape to pass the time....?

If you were on a toilet with no toilet paper after the biggest dump you have EVER taken, would you use your hand or Susan Boyle's face?

Purple or El Problemo, one bullet, which one of the mad kids get it?

Do you even know who I am?

What has been your favorite time to at CG so far?

Jonco's SeC vs kmp's CmD, who wins in a fistfight on the Zealot catwalk?

If you were stuck up a mountain with Rolf or Kronic, who would you eat and who would use as a sled to descend?

Have you ever had a girlfriend, if so, how many?

What do look for in a good Role Player in HL2RP? 
(srs answer)

NOVA, GRID, APEX, UNIFORM, or ZEALOT? (no UU)

What do you think of me :>
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 07:48:39 PM by David 8 »

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Obvious intent of thread obvious. YASEE?!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 08:00:09 PM »
Yes hello

Do you like my avatar, I made it myself :3 Si.

Favorite colour? Purple. Harhar faggot ye I know.

Where do you live? North Eastern Ohio.

Do you even lift? ye i bet u dnt evn lift irl

Fav admin? Ozjackal and smt.

Fav owner? Rofl

If you were trapped in a freezing cabin with the bodies of Tommas, Kronic and Rofl. Who would you burn, who would you eat and who would you rape to pass the time....? I would rape, burn, then eat each. Fuck your question. Disinfect and cook at the same time.

If you were on a toilet with no toilet paper after the biggest dump you have EVER taken, would you use your hand or Susan Boyle's face?
Seeing as Susan Boyle has the face texture as your average sheet of sand paper, my hand.

Purple or El Problemo, one bullet, which one of the mad kids get it? This incites problemos(Hyukhyuk) But Problemo.

Do you even know who I am? Hi Dallas

What has been your favorite time to at CG so far? My first stint as Reaver. At this point, I would have done it a lot better, but I had a lot of fun playing as him.

Jonco's SeC vs kmp's CmD, who wins in a fistfight on the Zealot catwalk? Jonco. SeC augs are RIDICULOUS lol

If you were stuck up a mountain with Rolf or Kronic, who would you eat and who would use as a sled to descend? Roflwaffle is a waffle, consume.

Have you ever had a girlfriend, if so, how many? Ok. Yes, I have one now that I am proposing to soon. The reason I'm not answering how many is because it will look like I'm bragging and being a fgt on the interwebs.

What do look for in a good Role Player in HL2RP?  Emotes aren't shoved in quickly, emotes are done step-by-step. Inserting small things into RP, like scratching your nose and having a cough once in a while is fun. For example. While talking to the Consul on my CA I stood up and twomped my head on the desk. Small details make RP enjoyable for everyone.
(srs answer)

NOVA, GRID, APEX, UNIFORM, or ZEALOT? (no UU) In their tongue he was NOVAkine.

What do you think of me :> I like you, have no problem with you. At first when we joined CCA at relatively the same time. just a few weeks apart, I saw us on the exact same level. I also thought you were a she-beast at first.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal