Author Topic: The "Make Chief of Police" or whatever button is broken.  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The "Make Chief of Police" or whatever button is broken.
« on: April 21, 2013, 02:02:42 AM »
Earlier today, there was a mass riot outside the Nexus building attempting to force the current irresponsible mayor into resignation. However, because the mayor wasn't able to create a police chief because the button is broken in-game, there was no S.W.A.T. teams or Riot Control to do anything, so we just had civilians running around and RDMing every cop they could see with their fists. I'm not sure what the problem with the code is, but you might want to look into it.

What happened when the bug occurred?
Nothing. The intended effect did not happen.

What was supposed to happen?
A police chief was supposed to be anointed, but wasn't.

Picture/Console Errors:
I don't have any, but ask any of the current or past mayors, they'll confirm it.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline RealDope

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The "Make Chief of Police" or whatever button is broken.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 03:17:22 PM »
As well as demoting people as mayor.
HRP doesn't crash enough.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The "Make Chief of Police" or whatever button is broken.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 04:02:30 PM »
Fixed in the next patch.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal