Author Topic: Jeremy Yazavik's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jeremy Yazavik's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 04, 2011, 02:13:12 AM »
Jeremy Yazavik's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Vakuzal

IC Character Name: Jeremy Yazavik

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 My character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority because of their victorious avertue. The posters surrounding the cramped city gave him an idea to join such a brilliant faction that has given the reflections of his near-by future being a successful unit. Citizens were beaten against the revolt of blindful citizens, the wonderful assets has given him the opportunity to relate such defenses and very obtainable resources of these high tech tools. This is what he wanted to do, become a Civil Protection officer to take action behind these tattered lies buried into the citizen, the lying must stop and will take a great stress and action ahead.

After discovering the killing power of the multiple teammates helping him to obtain and regain such power to others, he's been watching every movement on Civil Protection officers and what they were up to, citizens as you've known mostly revolt to wonder off into a unforgiving rebellion. Such consequences were already warned to others, he already knew what was planned, and most likely wanted to stop a threat of these Resistance fools. The teaching lesson of killing power has given him such encouragement and honor to keep these Resistance propaganda from spreading at a alarming rate, struggling to stop this from any of the innocence of citizens reading them from their natural curiosity and nature of rebelling.

Time changed, hours went dull in his mind. Everything came so sudden, the faction which call themselves the 'CCA' were the only thing that allowed him to take the brilliantly and wonderful pride to join, the tools they had were much better then he expected, and the intelligence of technology has been a great deal to his mind, joining was only for the oath of the Administrator of the city, and the things he can craft using his abilities, this was only just the beginning and the start. This shall keep going until the Resistance has been exposed and wiped out from any connection to other foreign groups which are Refugee's or Resistance groups in the Outlands, or scattered around the city and acting and behaving unlike a normal citizen would behave.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trusting, Intelligent, Approving.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 For the character, I would greatly expect a professional upgrade to his demise, discovering the power of such tools he can use on his abilities to use on crafting weaponary, armor upgrades, or either the tinkering of death machines requested by the higher ranks. He wanted to create or build items for the Combine Civil Authority, so they can have the jump on settlements of Resistance. The killing power can actually begin to show a great and strong expectation to this hard acting faction. Teaching a good lesson to reassure that the Combine Civil Authority will win, no matter the causes. I would greatly enjoy to see my character reacting with other units, and using his positive encouragement to keep the squad running in a good sense of victorious and recent feeling of great intelligence also, I would like to see him act like a citizen but only has been in a Civil Protection suit.

He's also great with advanced technology in his day-to-day life, he's been studying almost everything that runs on power and if it lights up to create a living space for him, he's improved slightly over the past few years in his last few years, intelligently studying the technology when ever he has his time to think or see what he's been working on, he knows what to do when it comes to trying to un-tangle a loose end computer, or hacking in advanced computers, he's been running on this for a good nine years, and was actually pretty assuring that he'll know what division he's wanting to be in, GRID.

For me of course. I have imagined a role in the basics of the Combine Civil Authority, or just joining for the higher deal of role-play which is most likely improve for myself and/or other characters ahead. I would like to learn the abilities of one such character role. I've been learning likely on how to improve my role-play just a tiny bit, and how I can keep it at the level for others around me to enjoy on what I'm doing for them, and also myself. Greatly delt with also. I would aim mostly at the levels of other units, and studying the characteristics of improved units so far within the role-play, I can actually feed off their role-play and improve mine also, that's what I would determine to actually see in my imagination and/or future conflicts.

I would also like to see other characters enjoy the charactistics of my character, seeing that I'm actually the one who can take the role-play seriously, I would also like to feel like I'm apart of a group on which I can greatly improve on with other characters. The mingling of noticing that I'm the right person in the right living area to actually see the clear future of my role-play and character extincts and great protective mind to straightly keep the team alive, and how I'll be able to hinder my abilities to actually forgive or thank for what I've done with the Combine Civil Authority. It'll be amazing.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 He drove down the road as he can hear the rocks banging on the bottom of the car as they clanked the dirt path to a settlement. Dust surrounded him no matter where he went, it just kept swarming around the red car. The motor was running smoothly but he can hear it roaring it's horse power as the tires kept rolling on the wary loose sand and other kinds of rocks. The daylight came through the wind shield and shined down on his face which obviously caused his eyes to burn from the sunlight. He then put the mirror in front of himself to keep the lighter from touching his eyes, gladly the mirror blocked the wary orange sunlight from gleaming on his eyes, which has given him shady smooth ride.

He was nearly empty on driving through the dirt path on the loose sand covering the whole flat area, only leaving a load of dehydrated plants also known as cactus's. The engine coughed as the gas was almost empty for him and the red car. He came across a gas station, the walls were white painted signs which had said 'Snacks & Cold treats', the other sign was also painted in white and the bold red letters crossed the white board, 'GAS'. He pulled in on the side of the road, he searched through his pocket with his hand as he opened up the door, allowing the useless sunlight to beam down on his clothing and also giving a hot tempature.

As he walked on the road, he could hear a loud noise coming from the dirt road on his left, realizing it was only his imagination, he kept on walking, the bold letters came closer to him as he traveled to the post sign. He taken out a card from his wallet which was referred to a credit card. He then took a detour and passed on through the glass hot door as the bell hitting the metal support bars on it's top. He looked around the shop hearing the noise of a air conditioner clanking about from the loud sound. He could see that the shop was furnished to be very fancy, but the walls were painted white which gave him a cramped up feeling, he then took a light stroll to the counter, noticing that there wasn't anyone behind it. 'I guess no one's home.'

He exited the shop, taking a good look behind himself and hearing the air conditioner's noise leave his ears. He stumbled apon a red gas tank on the sand which was near his car and the words which were carved in was scribbled, 'Get to Las Vegas with this, friend.' He taken the gas tank with his fingers, pulling up the weight of the heavy gasoline securely placed in with a tightly sealed nozzle covering the top of it, which was, obviously, colored yellow for protection. He pulled open the gas tank with his bare fingers, unscrewing the nozzle with his index fingers, he then let it go as the spring attached to the gas tank held it in place which hasn't dropped the nozzle. He then poured the gas in the tank, pouring all the gasoline in the car chuckling about with a excessively written smirk on his face. He then heard the hollow noise of gas run through the bottom of the gasoline tank, throwing the gas container away as he strolled freely to his car. He then pulled over the ignition, he then slammed the door shut and placed his bare gloves on the steering wheel and drove off to the great light colored city awaiting his arrival.

He seen a tower which looked like a big lolli-pop was seen in the distance, he pressed his boot harder on the metal pedal and felt the car drive faster then it's normal speed, hearing the engine roar as he laughed out "You can do it, baby, yeah!". He then took a drift on the sand, the sand pounding on the fence surrounding the city, a big sign in fancy bold letters with lighters flashing about on each letter's edges 'Welcome to Las Vegas!'. He slowly kept his boot on the pedal, the engine smoothly never emitted a noise and allowed him to drive in the wonderful haven, Las Vegas.

He drove through the city, the cars behind him followed him like a winding follower, he then took a right turn to one of the hotel rooms in one of the roads, dropping his car in a yellow stripped square area which is used to park a fellow car of use for him, he then opened up the hollow trunk and taken the large leather suitcase on it's gold handle. While lifting up the leather suitcase he taken a stroll to the large sized hotel building, seeing a young lady behind the counter smiling a greet at him. "Hello, welcome to the Luxury Hotel, also known as your assigned Las Vegas room. How may I help you today, sir?", he stared down in her eyes, seeing that he was actually quite in-love, but then responded shortly after the question, "Uhm... Yeah, you can. I need a hotel room 'ere. You mind assignin' me to one?", the lady behind the counter responded with a positive voice once again, "Yes, sir. We can, each night is fifty dollars in debt. or money offers, enjoy your stay.", he then made a nod at her, saying "Okay, thanks. I'll take any of the empty rooms, which suits my personality. Thanks."

He's taken the elevator, the walls around it were all sculptured in gleaming gold. He heard the speakers ring as the floor number was announced through a woman's voice, he then walked down the red hallway with many red doors scrambling all over the hallway, he then looked down at the doorway seeing that the knob has a note on it 'Empty room, freely taken if wanted.' He smiled as he opened up the doorway, looking over the windows seeing the beautiful city region. He then threw the leather suitcase on the bed and walked to the window, 'Now this, is what I call Luxury."

The building moved around on it's support beams, he awaken shortly after the noise, the windows were shot in as a the blue colored bullets hit the walls, leaving a dull mark in the pictures, he could deafly hear the screams of people in the hallway, he then jumped out of his bed and scrambled to the door, gunshots were passing through his head, he then smashed open the door and taken a run to the elevator which was full of people, he stumbled in with the large group of people. They stumbled around, he then fell down on the ground, banging his head on the door as he was knocked out coldly in the darkness. He was then awaken sooner, finding out that two large creatures were standing above, the figures were not so friendly, a large group of others in dark blue jumpsuits followed the creature with three legs. He followed the group, he then realized that his sleeves were colored dark blue and his suit was also. A voice was heard in the background and echoed through the dark night light "Citizen loader ship accessed. Loading citizens into the nearest city."

The skies were full of smoke from debris dust and smoke from other buildings, he then turned over at the large metal door that opened up, he walked in the city, and amazingly showed a great thought, the city was built that fast, what happened, where are the cities? This isn't good, this is hell.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
 I was removed from being tolerated of false examples, which lead me to having my character amputated and removed. I will not do it again.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
 Four years, three years is my guess.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
 Four years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
 A good one year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
7:00 GM Canada

5. In what country do you live?
Canada, Halifax.

6. How old are you?
Sixteen

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 I remember escaping from a abandon bunker in the Outlands, there we were split into two small low resourced groups, but in the end the Combine Civil Authority caught us on their intel, and we were soon amputated.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Jeremy Yazavik
CID: 43599
Height: 6'1.
Hair Colour Chestnut Color (Brown)
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 137lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: None.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
 No, I haven't.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, always.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, always.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
 Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, always.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
 I've heard such pathetic rumors of citizens sending word to each other that the Resistance will always keep themselves alive, I'm angered to hear such unforgiving beliefs. The Resistance are the reason why the Combine Civil Authority hasn't reached the goal to a victorious life style. Their weakness is fear, and that's what I'm aiming for, I want to keep the city safe at all cost, and keep the loyal and pride stuck behind these barricade walls. The citizens are in a great danger of joining the pathetic and foolish Resistance, I will not let that happen when I'm seeing these such things.

Citizens are to be taught a valuable lesson to keep things to themselves, I will teach them to walk towards a greater good, instead of blindingly entering the Resistance faction. It's such anger to see this, and it will not be talorated in my sight, I will try to keep myself in a good mind to aim to a greater good ahead in my future life time. Revolt is not my mind to looking forward to, I would like to keep this city running perfectly without the citizens sending an awful comment to repeatedly spread around these foreign walls that we can always and actually call our homes, I would likely and mostly see a great improvement to our social lives and ability to keep our eyes and ears cleaned whenever or where ever this threat has been recalled within these people's lives.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jeremy Yazavik hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:37:40 AM by Vakuzal »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jeremy Yazavik's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 07:47:16 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...