Author Topic: Hello Everyone.  (Read 1425 times)

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Everyone.
« on: October 10, 2011, 06:02:31 PM »
Hey guys/girls I'm starting to get back into the HL2RP servers again and found this one. I played yesterday and loved it so much. Seems like lots of others do to since it seems to always be more then half full when I look. I'll be playing today so maybe we can do something together. It's good to finally find a server i'm happy with. :)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello Everyone.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 07:20:26 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 12:14:02 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming! If you have any questions regarding OCRP, pm me or add me on steam at any time.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 02:41:52 AM »
Hey, welcome to CG.
Like Ninja said, if you have any questions about OCRP, contact him.

However, since your on our HL2RP server, feel free to PM me on Steam (Rictalspace)/Forums/In-game (John Bourne Bus.CmD) if you have any questions about our rules, or our factions and how to join them, and I'll be happy to answer you quickly and painlessly.

Hope to see you in-game tonight if your on and see your roleplaying potential.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Philip R

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:29 PM »
Why, Welcome! I'm new to :|

HunterHunter150

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »
I have been violated and I'd rather not even explain what I have just witnessed. I'm going to stare at the wall in the pheedle position. (I don't know how to spell pheedle so I am guessing.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal