Author Topic: Way to ticket Illegal parking  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Way to ticket Illegal parking
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 02:07:56 PM »
the only illegal parking that happens at appt is cars parking on the wrong side of the road

Offline fergfin

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »
This seems really abusable. I'm trying to think of ways to prevent abuse of it. A timer/limiter isnt going to stop a random ticket. There needs to be something to control this.

Also, vehicles owned by others, particularly buses, tend to smack other cars and drive away like nothing happened. I've seen this way too many times. Not so sure this suggestion would be good for OCRP.

Maybe when you ticket someone, it comes in over the radio. Because not all police and mayors are minges and idiots. For example when writing a ticket you have to write a reason, the reason and the amount of the fine will come in over the radio. And if some sensible police officer sees nothing wrong with the car, then the officer is demoted or they could get help from an admin (/a).

Anyway, what's to stop the driver from arguing with the fine/ticket? I see it happen all the time. Maybe the person who thinks they are undeserving can call and admin or another police officer, depending on the severity.

Offline Jake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 11:04:59 PM »
bump.

I would really like to see something like this implemented
+support

I know 4 different coding languages, learning LUA right now. aw yis

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal