Author Topic: Ted Simmons - CWU Co-organizer  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ted Simmons - CWU Co-organizer
« on: August 20, 2011, 11:56:49 AM »
Today, on 20th August, Ted Simmons was ignoring every try of me to roleplay with him.
He came out of the CWU Headquarters building, I asked him with "Sir", but he didnt respond. That is understandable, as there was couple of citizens nearby and he may have thought I am speaking to someone different. After that, he went to benches in center of plaza, and sat on bench. I came in front of him, and asked him with "Sir" again. He stood up, totally ignoring my RP, and went to Change shop. I ran in front of him, started to perform, and he didnt wait again and continued walking to the shop. Ignoring me again.
I do not think Civil Workers should act like this.
Thats my opinion.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ted Simmons - CWU Co-organizer
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 12:18:49 PM »
I was busy carrying out explicit orders.  I really ignore anyone who bluntly runs up to me screaming Sir in my face like im some pope.  You dont get how many citizens do this. 

Anyways no need to Q_Q over it just wait until im not busy.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 12:21:35 PM »
I didn't scream. I talked. It was just enough to say "Sorry, I am busy now.". That was all. It was either enough to do "/me is ignoring him".

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »
You could have at least told him that you're busy ICly, and then keep walking. Not totally ignoring him all together.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 12:24:15 PM »
I didn't scream. I talked. It was just enough to say "Sorry, I am busy now.". That was all. It was either enough to do "/me is ignoring him".

Well i'm sorry if i cant adress every citizens questions they bluntly ask me.. i have better things to do rather than have people going "Sir." it mostly leads to "Can i get a job" "Got any tasks" "Can i get loyalist points" "Where do i apply".   I really had enough citizens pestering me today running into the HQ doing stuff they shouldnt do Asking wheres the resistance

If you really want me or anyones attention id ask a lower rank CWU first or actually nicely wait at the HQ

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »
I couldn´t ask lower rank because only organizer was online, except you.
Anyways, thank you for reading and responding my post. I accept the reason why were you ignoring me, and I hope you will do /me ignores the citizen next time.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 01:15:54 PM by Khubajsn *Cz* »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal