Author Topic: Tekel'Pakem's Outland Appeal  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tekel'Pakem's Outland Appeal
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:47:11 PM »
Steam Name: Sexy Frog
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31998299
Character Name: Tekel'Pakem
Reason for the switch: OOC reason: A change of scenery and Role Play for a limited amount of time.
IC reason: A confirmation trip for her conscience. To see if the city has gotten any better since her escape so long ago.
If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiQX2JwYliI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiQX2JwYliI</a>

The hustle and bustle on the floor above made her ears twitch indignantly, every footstep and every shout seemed to bleed through the floorboards of the Inn as if Tekel'Pakem herself were upstairs with the humans of Ineu. Though despite the noise, part of her was at a loss. Her sight traveled aimlessly about her experiments as her mind reeled. Her emotion was something she could hardly begin to understand, almost like a sorrowful pang through her heart. So many humans had passed through the Outlands since her initial arrival that keeping count seemed an unattainable feat to even perceive, let alone actually do. Part of her wanted to understand her feelings as of late, though part of her wanted to lock these feelings away forever. It was almost as if something...something other worldly was pulling her from herself.

For every dozen new refugee's that poured into Belles from places unknown, she saw less and less of her own kind. Had the cities become so unstable that less of her kin were within their custody? Tekel'Pakem's lip curled at the thought, stifling a disdainful hiss. Somehow, she doubted that. While it was the sweet lie she would have loved to indulge upon, she knew all too well that the Union was not a force to trifle with. Then a sudden realization swept over her, searing at her chest like venom pumping through her veins causing her eye to glisten in the sickly filtered sunlight streaming through cracks within the basement foundation. Could all her kin...be dead? That mere thought seemed to have wrapped its icy tendrils about her legs, rooting her in place and threatened to sink her into the ground and suffocate her in an ocean of despair. All she could do was shake her head; she couldn't let slim possibilities get the better of her.

She shuffled to her table, tentatively poking about her creations, partly mulling over her new found emotions but suddenly finding her hooves mindlessly carrying her over to the top of the steps towards the Inn lobby. As she wrapped her slender fingers about the door knob and jiggled it open, she was instantly greeted by the hollering and normal rough housing taking place in Belles about this time of the day. She narrowed her eye, muttering simple greetings here and there as the commoners who knew her offered more enthusiastic ones. As she swept her gaze about the congregation of humans, her eyes couldn't help but pause about their jumpsuits. Each was different from the last as some held brands from City 18, City 11, City 45; even City 8 and 32. Everyone about Belles, and the Outlands in general seemed relatively happy with their new found freedom; something many here have taken for granted due to the extended time outside the walls of whatever City they ran from.

City security must have been slackening in order to allow so many citizens to fall through the cracks on this scale. A faint, yet toothy smile began to creep across Tekel'Pakem's face. The prospect of a weakening Union seemed far fetched, though something that would make her smile regardless of it being true or not. Suddenly, her eyes widened as a thought dawned on her. If so many have gotten out, what is to prevent one from coming back into the City? Narrowing her eye as she glanced about the thinning flocks of humans she pressed against a near by wall. Could she really get away with it? And would something so dangerous be really worth it just for a routine check in of City affairs? She gave a sharp huff as her mind clearing hazily. It was more than just something to ease her mind at this point. It was something for her to assess for both humans and her kin. Perhaps if there were any of her kind lingering about, she could show them the path to freedom? Perhaps if there were any humans with daringly brave antics, she could give them pointers.

As her thought process began to cool down, her figure seemed to slump a bit. She had so many ties binding her down in Outlands. She was actively sought out for Mechanical and Medical uses. She had many which she called friend. Kal, Dave, Dan, Old Man, Joanna, Eli and so many more. Could she really just up and leave them without so much as a word? She glanced up at the ceiling, biting at her lower lip gingerly with her top row of teeth. She had to. Besides, she wouldn't be gone for too long...hopefully. If all went according to plan, she would be within Belles in a mere month or two. Taking in a reassuring wisp of air she narrowed her eye in determination. This was something she had to do. She would make her preparation and say farewell sometime within the week...

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tekel'Pakem's Outland Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 01:49:13 PM »
I don't have any real problems with this. I'll leave it open for another 24 for another SA or a few more admins to post their responses before a final ruling is made.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
So...I take it this is accepted?  :P

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »
I'll go ahead and accept this. See an SA in game.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal