Author Topic: Rex 'Luco' Vindicta's Outlands Appeal  (Read 2234 times)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rex 'Luco' Vindicta's Outlands Appeal
« on: September 17, 2012, 06:39:58 PM »
Steam Name: NUWNSD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20836153

Name: Rex 'Luco' Vindicta

Reason for the switch:

As Rex Luco Vindicta resides in the cottage owned by the Wilson brothers, he begins to slowly lose his mind to paranoia. He is being accused of actions he had no part of, yet only watched and remained idle. He felt betrayed and disowned as he gripped his pistol with all five fingers and with enough fury to shoot the first thing that entered the door. He moved over to the nearest couch and leaned back, resting and calming his self residing back into his thoughts. Yet, they were abruptly interrupted as his ally and trusted friend, the Vortigaunt Ta'Saktu knocked on the front door. He quickly jolted up with his pistol aimed upwards next to his chest, he slowly opened the door, allowing Ta'Saktu to walk inside. He then quickly shut and locked the door. Both remained silent for a good duration of their stay. Then, after several arguments over the radio going silent, he heard the man in the vest (Old Man) say, "Loco, Razors is coming after you." As Rex heard these very words, he immediatly jolted up from the couch and gripped his pistol tight, awaiting the arrival for his new enemy, Razors. Fortuantly, he didn't have to wait long, as he heard the young woman scream his name outside of the Cabin. She yelled at him a multiple of threats, but Rex was not phased nor frightened by any of them. Infact, it increased his rage. Things went silent for awhile and he heard some scrambling in the back of the Cabin, he then see's her with a gasoline tank and a lighter. His instant thoughts were, "This bitch is going to burn down this cottage!" He then shoots the lock off the door and uses his foot to kick it open, skipping backwards away from the door with the weapon pointed towards the door way. He then sees her jolt back as he fires three bullets in her direction. Then there is a duration of nothing but shouting and threats, in which Rex tries to explain his innocence. Then, before Rex's voice could leave his very throat, a shot rings out from outside. He then corresponds over the radio to Old man, "Old man, I think something is wrong with Razors...", expecting him to come running down to her rescue. Instead, he was shocked at what he heard. He heard Old Man shouting "It's fine Rex, she's unarmed!", dumbfounded and bewildered beyond all proporitions, he then walks outside calmy with his pistol still raised in fear. After walking closer to examine the scene, he sees "Old Man" looking over "Razors" with his pistol aimed at her face. He then signals for Rex to come closer. Trusting "Old Man" he comes closer towards them both, his pistol now being shoved back into the waist band of his pants and being flicked on safety. "Old man" then said, "I want you both to leave today, Rex I want you to go back to the City, and Razors, there is a rebel group not to far from here that will treat your bullet wound." He then handed Rex a simple map, detailing a number of paths to take. "This is an Old TLM map Rex, use it to get back to the City." Old Man says. He turns towards Razors and hands her a backpack full of supplies for the long journey. She smacks it away from him and slowly limps upwards. Old man then shrugs his shoulders and turns back to Rex, saying "You want this? Apparently she doesn't want it.." He graciously takes it and slings it over his back and secures it onto his back. He then says to Old Man, "Thanks Dad." and does a two finger salute, walking down the small slope leading onto a long road into the distance.

If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands:

Time when it happened(if mis-click)

Re: Rex 'Luco' Vindicta's Outlands Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 10:54:47 PM »
(I'm the old man)
There was a bit more details then he left off. But the Map I gave him(I assumed TLM left things behind in the inn) is highly out of date, but shows some of the old routes that TLM would have taken to get in to the city(Which they had auths to do) So the map is basicly only for an idea of where to look for routes, but other then that, it could get him killed.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:00:12 PM by Dr. John Smith »
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 11:48:56 PM »
(I'm the old man)
There was a bit more details then he left off. But the Map I gave him(I assumed TLM left things behind in the inn) is highly out of date, but shows some of the old routes that TLM would have taken to get in to the city(Which they had auths to do) So the map is basicly only for an idea of where to look for routes, but other then that, it could get him killed.

So, what you're saying is that there is a large possibility of me dying or getting lost by using this map? Also, I do have apps to move back to City regardless. The map just removes the aspect of having Vortigaunts guide me, but I imagine Ta'Saktu finding me along the path and either guiding me forward or turning me around in the right direction.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 02:07:40 PM »
Accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal