Author Topic: Turious Illumantus Outland Character Appeal  (Read 1146 times)

Giovanni Dicardi

Turious Illumantus Outland Character Appeal
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:15:37 AM »
Steam Name: 77y_Cadet_Inspectorbilly60
Steam ID: Soon to Come
Character Name: Turious Illumantus
Reason for the switch: Going back to city to proceed with plan for Big Brother.
Backstory: (I already made a backstory on a Auth app for medical knowledge. But I can give a short 3 paragraph one of how he entered and left the outlands.) In the city, Turious knew he had to go back to the outlands to supply this new resistance force he's been hearing about. He went in search of guns, medical supplies, radio's and ammunition. He said goodbye to all of his living resistance members and sent a request to the CCA stating that they would no longer need to worry about Big Brother or any other resistance force. This of course was not the truth, but he really didn't care. Turious went down to the canal and followed the same path he took last time when the Vort took him to the outlands with his brother Rex Vindicta.

Upon his arrival into the Outlands, he spots several people who are armed to the teeth with AR2s and Mp7s. He attempted to strike up a conversation with them, but it looked like they were too busy. Searching around for contacts, Turious over heard a couple people talking about a guy who has some items that could be useful to Big Brother. He went in search of him but instead found an Irish man who offered him other items. He could only trade useful items, i.e. contraband. Instead all he had was 6,000 tokens, which were useless. The Irish man seemed to have felt pitty upon him and gave him a radio instead for 40 tokens. Turious had heard about this new radio channel that was public to everyone in the outlands and served as a emergency channel. This could be of use to him. 

Now on the frequency, he hears a familiar voice. He recognizes it as Reaver's voice, he later told him we should meet up later and get situated. Once met with him near a local inn, Reaver told him of the new plan and how we are going to get weapons inside of City 45. Turious and Reaver concluded their meeting and parted ways. Turious when down to the lodge to take a quick nap on the sofa near the fire. After a couple hours Turious awakens to a crash in the upstairs medical room. He walks upstairs and peeks inside to the sight of a Vortigaunt, soon realizing this is his ticket to the next step of the plan, leaving the outlands. He negoatiates with the Vortigaunt and convinces....her to take him back to City 45. After walking a few miles from the barren strip, Turious stops and tells the Vortigaunt, " I know where to go from here." From there, he followed the same path he took back into City 45.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Turious Illumantus Outland Character Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 11:12:30 AM »
Accepted,

I was on the server and I can verify all of the above that happened. I checked your inventory and you do no have any guns, which is a good start as to you would need to carry your necessaries and not large weapons - small weapons are easy to carry for some.

Accepted:Locked:Moved
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal