Author Topic: Good day.  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Good day.
« on: June 21, 2011, 06:08:07 PM »
Good day ladies and gentlemen, I am Maxi96203, I serious RP a lot, and I love HL2RP, it is always the most interesting to me. I have a fascination with the cannon of the Combine. I find HL2RP interesting, and this HL2RP seems to be one of the best. I have been serious RPing for almost two years now, and love to do it in my free time, so, hello.
James Morgan/UNIFORM-OfC.620 - City 18 - Alive
Johnathan Stapeur - City 18 Outer Canals - Alive
Unknown/UU.OTA.REAPER-9.76620 - Outlands - Alive
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: Stick you Spontanious Judgement Device
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: In my QUantum Physics hole

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good day.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 12:47:45 AM »
Welcome. Welcome to Catalyst Gaming. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining gaming centers. I thought so much of Catalyst Gaming that I elected to establish my insanity here in the Introductions thread so thoughtfully provided by our developers. I have been proud to call Catalyst Gaming my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to servers unknown, welcome to Catalyst Gaming.

CATALYST GAMING- IT'S SAFER HERE

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good day.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 01:07:20 AM »
Sense we are doing quotes...

Hello, and again, welcome to Catalyst Gaming Garry's Mod Roleplaying Community. We hope your brief detention on the loading screen has been a plesent one. Your Character has been created, and we are ready to start Roleplaying proper. Before we start, however. Keep in mind that although fun, and passive roleplaying are the primary goals of Serious roleplay. Serious minge attacks may occure. For your safety, and the safety of others, please refraim from... asdfgklkd- juegos de meta, los juegos de poder, spam, NLR ruptura- asdfldxaim- and RDMing. The portal will open in 3... 2... 1...

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal