Author Topic: Sad to see another go? Then check this out.  (Read 8626 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sad to see another go? Then check this out.
« on: June 02, 2012, 08:07:03 PM »
I've had fun at Catalyst Gaming, can't deny that. I also can't deny that gmod has gotten very boring for me and I am not fulfilling expectations. It isn't just that though and I'm going to be honest here, I'm not enjoying myself here anymore and enjoyment is why I play games. With this said, I believe this is a sign to relieve myself from my owner position.

I am bad at good byes so I'm not going to make a thread that 1001 paragraphs. Every moment at Catalyst Gaming has been an enjoyable one. I met a lot of people over the beginning stages and even more up until now. A lot of my good and fun experiences came from this community. I'm going to make some comments about some people who deserve to be recognised (in my opinion). I'm going to be honest when I make these so I'm sorry if I offend you.

Crap-Head- you're ok at developing. It's good you've taken the initiative to make OCRP your priority here and I thank you.

alex :D- One of my closest friends at CG. Someone who didn't spam me 24/7 and when I asked him to do something for me it would be done without question.

TOMASAS- Upon my return to CG, I could tell there was a lot of tension between us. I'm glad we were able to overcome that and move on. We both got owner together and we spoke a lot. Although I would've like to have spoken to you about things unrelated to CG it was still a pleasure working with you. By the way you're an amazing developer.

Karma- We had times when we would bitch at each other and other times when we were good mates but that was ages ago prior to you resigning as an admin. Now we're really good mates and you're fun to talk to.

Somone77- You're one of the most helpful developers at CG and I don't think you get enough credit.

Kronic- Good friend. Speak a lot. Hope we keep speaking.

Burning Bullet- Good admin and an intelligent person. I wish we spoke more on a regular basis.

Kom'rk- you bastard i hate you and you wreck my day when you join my vent channel. Jokes, <3 you.

Abbott- I like your tampon tea.

smt- my bffl

I'll probably add more names in the list but this is all I can think of for now. Anyone who has me on their list I'm going to remove you if I don't speak to you or know you enough.

Keep having fun guys.
~Raiden
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:15:10 PM by arab raiden »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sad to see another go? Then check this out.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 08:14:28 PM »
why arent i on your list

I would write a massive paragraph, but im not, because im too lazy and i feel an image is better for this purpose

i remember first joining the hl2rp server, didnt take me long to get a unit and you let me use your digits, I'm still using them now
you are still my favorite sec and one of the most chilled out people around this place, never took anything too seriously and still cared for CG
its a shame your leaving but i cant blame you at all

byeeeee xxx desu des~~~~
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:16:19 PM by smt »

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
why arent i on your list

I would write a massive paragraph, but im not, because im too lazy

i remember first joining the hl2rp server, didnt take me long to get a unit and you let me use your digits, I'm still using them now
its a shame your leaving but i cant blame you at all

byeeeee xxx desu des~~~~
Added you to my list. :)

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 08:38:02 PM »
3 adminges 1 day.

Nicknero
Johanan
Raiden

It's been a good run.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 08:53:22 PM »
3 adminges 1 day.

Nicknero
Johanan
Raiden

It's been a good run.
Didn't even know you resigned. Lol.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 09:00:34 PM »
Because I'm invisible.  Nobody pays attention to me.k

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »
Kinda expected this coming.  I never ever talked to you, I think... But, you seemed like a nice guy and were a good HL2RP Owner.  o7.

<insertsadsong><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR0vFRPJNF8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR0vFRPJNF8</a></sad>

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 10:22:01 PM »
See ya. Even though I didn't speak with you much, you are a pretty chill person, crankin' up those n***** songs on OCRP. Hopefully you will come back soon, goodbye.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 10:53:51 PM »
cya Raiden i would happly fill the Owner spot for u
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline TehMightyPirate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 10:56:45 PM »
Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

Don't shitpost in threads that aren't in spam. 5% warning.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:26:30 PM by hi »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 11:01:19 PM »
Purple wants to be apart of your goodbye.. you can be mean.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 11:10:11 PM »

*Link removed*

Why the fuck would you post this in a serous topic we dont care about your code. Any way see you arround Raiden
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:06:09 AM by Somone77 »
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 11:10:38 PM »

>> - <<

i advise people to not go to this url

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 11:30:17 PM »
raiden, sir, you will be missed. lots of memories, I hope we continue speaking as well. sorry for all the times I begged you to do shit its just you were the only one with the power who cared enough. o7 enjoy wherever you go/whatever you do now that you're done with cg

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 05:38:09 AM »
o7 my friend.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal