Author Topic: rp_outermountains _vX New Name Suggestions  (Read 3358 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: rp_outermountains _vX New Name Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 05:53:12 AM »
rp_FultonsValley

hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »
Precipice Passage - The roads only lead in a single line (at least from what I've saw), and most of them go through mountain passages, and they're pretty steep and big mountains.

Ropa/гора River - Ropa/гора (I can't find a phonetic translator, sorry), is Russian for "mountain", and, well, a river cuts through quite a lot of the map, and I do believe (at least according to a lot of people at CG), that C45 is somewhere in Russia, if not very near it.

Route Forty-Five - Big roads going through the map, and we are outside ol' City Forty-Five, so, Route Forty-Five? (See what I did there?(If not, it's a play on those American roads, because we're outside City Forty-Five, Route Forty-Five, yeah, you know?))

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 12:44:13 PM »
Well. After looking around and figuring out names, I decided to give it the name of a Romanian mountain.

rp_ineu_pass_v1a
rp_godeanu_pass_v1
rp_negoiu_pass_v1

These were the three choices. After asking a couple people what they thought, I have come to the conclusion "rp_ineu_pass_v1a" is the best one. So, without further ado, this decision has been decided.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal