Author Topic: all my browsers crash all the time=\  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
all my browsers crash all the time=\
« on: February 06, 2012, 10:21:53 AM »
ok so its started before a few hours ago im just on the internet on youtube and more other sites and then my google chrome crashed
i said "must be nothing serious" but now its starting to freak me out

i thought its will happen only on my google chrome and even the firefox + the opera crash after a few mintues by using them
plesae help me find whats worng with them?!

and thanks :P

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: all my browsers crash all the time=\
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:14:39 PM »
Google Chrome has recently had an issue with youtube (go figure) where, upon closing the youtube tab, the browser would crash. I don't think that is your problem, but it's worth noting.

It could possibly be a memory issue, try looking Microsoft's memory diagnosis tool, it will tell you if there are any bad connections in your RAM cards.

Another thing to check is to run an antivirus scan. There's a chance that a virus could be interfering with your network connections. I suggest Microsoft Security Essentials (a lot of people put trust in Avast or AVG, but if you look at the facts, MSE is the top anti virus right now, and it's worth the try).

Make sure all the browsers are at the latest STABLE version. I know both Firefox and Chrome have developer builds that you can get, and I'm assuming Opera has them too. If you use a developer build on any of these, try reverting to the latest stable build, there's a chance that a developer released a patch that he/she didn't test properly.

Lastly, do some trouble shooting online. You can usually assume that, if it's not your hardware, others are having the same problem. Google is the greatest tool for the internet ever produced and will definitely help, if not fix, your problem.

Hope I helped!

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
no my internet connection is fine + my computer works awesome everything is fine
i didnt done any change in the last few days and this issue started today
i dont know why

the only thing that annoy me that its happen on all the browsers i have
google chrome
firefox
opera and guess what i even tried on safari

i have also scaned my pc and nothing

i dont know what the problem and its really weird the browsers crash with no error i really need help if someone had this problem please help me:(

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 01:08:41 PM »
If you're having crash problems try installing C-Cleaner. (http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner)

It clears out all your caches, cookies and whatnot which may be a reason for your crashes, just Download, Install and Run.
It helped me with my crashes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal