Author Topic: Not my fault  (Read 912 times)

tetris76

Not my fault
« on: August 24, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »
Okay listen. I was just banned from the server for about i think 2-3 hours because i disconnected during a RP situation. Th reason for this was that we had a thunderstorm near where i live, and that lightning is really messing with my power. This is the second power outage in 1 hour. It goes out for like 1 second than goes back up. My character, Dan Nikolaev, should not be banned for the fault of he uncontrollable elements of nature. I was in an interrogation. Two options. One when i come back to the server we continue with my interrogation OR we void the interrogation and the reason i was detained. Your choice please reply. Once again Dan Nikolaev should not be banned. Sorry for the problem.
 :P :P :P

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Not my fault
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 06:31:05 AM »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 06:32:46 AM »
Were you the one I was interrogating about 'Fite Club' ?

tetris76

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 11:42:13 AM »
Yep. Also I was about to say ICly that Fite stands for
Friends
In a
Trustworthy
Establishment.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal