Author Topic: Taking a break  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Taking a break
« on: February 17, 2012, 04:22:27 PM »
Today after training five people on how to role play properly and stop being fail resistance and creating a public network with radios for people that live in D6 things were going well. I hadn't seen such good from so many people in a while on the city and was showing them the ways on how to make a weapon. (IC crafting) I was teaching them how to save the logs in case they use it and someone disputes it and how to handle them selves ect.
Anyways we knock on one of the doors looking for supplies around D6 and two men quickly open up the door and tell us that we have three seconds to run. He counts down three seconds in about one second and has a bind /me raises gun up and aims down the sights and starts to fire. So does the man behind him killing two of my students and injuring me quite severely.
I know you don't need weapons to role play but attempting to create a passive resistance movement which encourages vandalism such as knocking over vending machines, setting fires, attempting to jam combine doors, break water manes, windows and other forms of anti citizen to keep the combine preoccupied and using material I find it impossible with armed gangs such as these running around fail rping. The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.
What I was trying to accomplish was having a sort of citizen watch group citizens patrolling D6 and issuing rations to people by setting up a soup kitchen and to somehow get clean water. It was also a way to teach people how to role play and to show that being a rebel isn't always about killing and to let the killing be done by those who have the means. It was also a way to give the CCA a lot things to do a sudden surge in role play.
 Instead though it appears that those who have the means prefer to kill other citizens, bravo to you two fine gentlemen with a shotgun and pistol. You've successfully pissed me off enough to stop playing here for a while sorry to everyone who was getting involved if you want just rp my character disappearing and you can it I don't care.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:26:28 PM by Dakota »

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Taking a break
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 04:57:04 PM »
Why do you think I dont bothet with the city? The RP there is utter shit only semi good thing on it is the CCA and even still they cant rp for shit either. At least from what ive heard from forums and sees as a citizen. I find outlands better, at least inside the facility.

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 05:54:47 PM »
Why do you think I dont bothet with the city? The RP there is utter shit only semi good thing on it is the CCA and even still they cant rp for shit either. At least from what ive heard from forums and sees as a citizen. I find outlands better, at least inside the facility.

The problem is that, City RP and Outlands RP is different. And by different I don't mean troll-wise, I mean type of RP wise. People like myself like both styles of RP, since I like to have resistance AND loyaltist RP. And maybe if the CCA made a few adjustments that, everybody would go, "lolno" at even though it could work. Such as keeping RCT's inside the Nexus at all times, the only place they can go is the RDT. This would allow the RCT's to focus on there passiveRP/Unit Development/High-quality standards of RP. Also, they could bring back the idea of Cycles in the CCA so the HC don't get worn out over training.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 08:01:29 PM »
21. You need owner authorization to make a thread about leaving the community due to the mass amounts of drama they cause in most cases.
game over

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 12:09:24 AM »
Well. Now I see what goes on while I'm offline. I'm usually trying to be inclusive when I get on. Example, today there was a combine attack, anyone on the public frequency helped, until it was comprimised so Civiwatch was forced to go on the private. Nevertheless, I was talking to the resistance leader at TnB and he gave me a few pointers as how to get you guys more stuff to do so for the enxt couple weeks, I'll be working on that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal