Author Topic: RANDOM CCA SHORT STORY *I know I don't have a CCA char here, but still.*  (Read 877 times)

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
UNIT: 828
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: DvL

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| At 2400 hours, we went in. I had received orders from HC to move out my units. We performed a standard sweep of the D6 canals, nothing there. But when we approached the D6 Square, we knew that this wouldn't be a normal day. We had 2 GRID units reinforcing us with scanners, and they reported, after we had finished our canal sweep, that there was what appeared to be a small cell of resistance in the D6 upper area. I ordered two of my 03 units on point, and they informed us that our initial intel was inaccurate, and that there were around 4 buildings of them. That was all we heard of them... I ordered my units into a standard SWORD formation, and we moved in.  We were met with heavy resistance right after we moved in to the  D6 Plaza, and I was forced to reconfigure my units into a more defensive formation. I radioed for backup, but I never realized how large scale this attack was, until it was too late... I heard shots coming from the D1 plaza, and sent my EpU and three .01s to report back to the Nexus for briefing on the situation, and so they could report to me what was going on... ||::>

Saving File As: msg.002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.APEX.DvL.828
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:54:12 AM by EliteOps12 »
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |