Author Topic: OCRP Police car idea...  (Read 8105 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP Police car idea...
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2013, 08:47:54 PM »
I can't see the links properly due to phone but I love the idea. If the cars already have the skin and oz is willing to tweak yet another script I can totally see this being done. When I get hone I'll look into it some more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
If you guys know how to do the bodygroups, I would really love to see the Escallade with the lights and the ram bar one added. May I suggest it be GM only? Right now GM and VIP share a special car. Treat GM to the SUV too.

Offline NykezTV

• HUGME
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2013, 10:27:48 PM »
And I would like to add, the Police Chief have a special car as well.

Most K9 units have SUV cars by the way.

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2013, 03:24:03 PM »
And I would like to add, the Police Chief have a special car as well.
I think that's a good idea because chief is a high rank Should have a different car

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2013, 03:51:12 PM »
Here are some cars from the TDM pack that could possibly serve as police sedans (Ford Crown Victoria, Holden Commodore SS and Mitsubishi Evolution pictured):

Click to see the original size.

Here is a picture of a police SUV which is also part of the TDM pack:

Click to see the original size.

If people are interested, I can apply the Cavalcade vehicle script to the police SUV model when it is released and make from-scratch scripts for the sedans if they are required.
Just so you are aware, the police vehicles (the Crown Vic, for example) were never released, as he has been waiting for an update to the vehicle script he uses. There's also rumors that he's left Gmod, but they haven't been confirmed. The only released Crown Victoria is a taxi version.

I feel that this idea is a good one, and it should be restricted to gold members ideally.
Live free or die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal