Author Topic: Under Cover Cop  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Under Cover Cop
« on: May 08, 2013, 01:12:03 PM »
The Secret severs have undercover car, Which is bad ass, I was thinking Golden Members OR VIP howevery it should go Should get Undercover car.

If a car is parked on the side of the Road people are going to act out more then having a cop sitting on the side of the road
Also if the SS just drive them around people are going to know there a mayor in them if its only for the mayor.
Plus the handing on the undercover is better and the Charger right now. 

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Under Cover Cop
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »
This could be interesting.  Maybe have it so 1 cop at a time is allowed to choose their own personal vehicle.

For lights and sirens, have their headlights alternate left and right and have a siren play from their vehicle. That way we don't have to code blue and red flashers on to every single vehicle in the game.

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »
Well i was thinking like the SS car. because its already scripted and stuff. and i was not thinking 1 Person should just have maybe just golden
or VIP (i think Golden but that me) and i would allow as many as can be spawn not limiting them because there time when i get on i would like to be undercover or just use a cop car and if limited its whoever gets cop first type of thing. and i can just see that being a mess.(in my eyes)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 04:14:32 PM »
Well i was thinking like the SS car. because its already scripted and stuff. and i was not thinking 1 Person should just have maybe just golden
or VIP (i think Golden but that me) and i would allow as many as can be spawn not limiting them because there time when i get on i would like to be undercover or just use a cop car and if limited its whoever gets cop first type of thing. and i can just see that being a mess.(in my eyes)
If we used the SS car, everyone would know its an undercover car and would defeat the purpose.

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 04:35:49 PM »
I guess even if we can change colors of the car? I did not know as had a unmarked car until I posted this so.
 And I see what you mean and I also see a lot of chargers driving a round so it a 50% 50% but I get where your coming from.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 05:06:30 PM »
Id say have a small pool of half decent undercover cars to choose from( so like the huntley, buffalo, and evo or something slightly more sporty) as most undercover cars used in uk atleast are BMW's that are underhood modded to keep up with any car still, and traffic cops we have use Mitsubishi evo's to catch naughty people so yeah.
what

Offline Red Alexmander

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 05:24:41 PM »
Maybe police cheif could have access to this? That is what some other perp/rp servers do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:29:54 PM by KJUN »

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »
Maybe police cheif could have access to this? That is what some other perp/rp servers do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
OCRP isn't a perp server. It's its' own category. As for the Police chief, sounds like a plan. Then again give him the ability to make a officer undercover. Like he does with swat.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 06:50:46 PM »
unmarked cars i see round here are crown vics, chargers, and tahoes. So any vehicle that has a good mass behind it would be good. The Solutan/Evo whatever probably wouldnt be good. However the huntly, cavalcade, buffalo, oracle, etc would be good candidates.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 09:41:41 PM »
Honestly, seeing as how people tend to meta... make it to where you can spawn just about any vehicle, ranging from the mini cooper to... I dunno, maybe a gto... Nothing OP on speed.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal