Author Topic: IC: A ripped up note is pinned in the CWU  (Read 1981 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
IC: A ripped up note is pinned in the CWU
« on: December 26, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »
James, my freind this is Jimmy Valtzino. Your friend, Ive known you before you joined the CWU. Time has come up, when you are reading this I will be dead. I've committed suicide due to my depressed useless life. Boris Gorbachev, tried to stop me,  but was to late...Now, time is up my time is now gone. James, my friend Ill miss you. I hope you understand this..l *rest of the note is ripped and is covered in blood*

Sincerly..

147 aka Jimmy Valtzino

Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IC: A ripped up note is pinned in the CWU
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 09:44:39 PM »
// Is it because you loved 935 and now he's dead..? HE SUICIDED TOO!

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 11:37:30 PM »
(Thought I'd post this so you know my reaction.)

**Michael Autumn reads the note, backing away as his eyes reach the blood on the bottom, he looks to his left, towards the HAP, and wonders, who was, Jimmy Valtzino.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 08:56:53 AM »
A pale faced man in a perfectly white Civil Workers Union uniform steps up to the note, slowly reads it outloud to himself. A single tear drips down his pale face as he tears it from the wall, folding it into a neat square and tucking it into his pocket. He mutters a few unheard words as he shuffles back to district one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal