Author Topic: Rations.  (Read 3415 times)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rations.
« on: November 28, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
OK, I would like to ask why when I got on today, rations where canceled because of minges minging. Now, why would you do that? Are we suppose to let MINGES control us? If a minge said, "lol i kill u all" and a unit heard it, would we go into lockdown? Considering that we hardly EVER have rations, and I just LOST it to minges. It pisses me off a little.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rations.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 09:16:26 PM »
Players take a responsibility to take care of their peers, not just admins/MPFs/etc.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:54:42 PM »
Is it not the admins job to take care of minges? Or new players for that matter?
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 11:07:37 PM »
that's why we have OOC and LOOC.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 11:42:12 PM »
Still, when you wait ten minutes in line and a minge starts trolling, and you have to suffer? I honestly thought S2King minges was better than simply trying to ignore them.
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 01:33:45 PM »
Players take a responsibility to take care of their peers, not just admins/MPFs/etc.
True, and those of us that care to, do try to the best of our ability, but its minges and noobs we are talking about here, they are GOING to ignore us regular players, if only because they Can.

that's why we have OOC and LOOC.

Your kidding right?
I wasn't going to post anything, but you kept going with this? I don't really know if your trolling here or are truely ignorant..

Since when do Minges/noob/new players (some of them anyways) ever listen to OOC/LOOC/ingame chat?
They ignore any text and do what they want, I shouldn't have to explain this to you, anyone who's played any multiplayer video game knows this.

Anyways.. as I have said before, we try, and thats all we can do.

Back on Topic:

I agree that cancelling Rations becuase of a few noobs is not only annoying to all civvies on the server (except mabye the ones who got thier rations), but also allowing them to kill rp like that, letting them dictate the situation is just not cool either.

That being said, as I have a CCA unit as well, I would have agree'd to cancel this particular Ration cycle becuase of the Number of noobs/minges that were screwing around in the RDT, I mean there were two different times, the first time everything was taken care of and Rations began again, the second time, Double the number of noobs starting screwing around, so Rations were cancelled (I know I wouldn't want to deal with all them noobs time after time in an RP situation).

So yeah, my input.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 03:24:40 PM »
Thank God somebody actually gets the point.

Anyway, my point is that even if it is easier to close down rations does not mean its right. Considering how often I'm on the server and the units hardly hold rations. If we CAN NOT deal with minges that DOES NOT ruin a normal person's RP, then we should go back to S2K. The CCA have to roles: ICly do there job, and OOCly deal with trolls/minges/noobs.
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 04:16:57 AM »
A CCA's job is not to oocly deal with minges, that is what administrators are for. The CCA is there as a roleplay help for citizens etc to get rations, and to strike fear into you and shit like that so you can rp better.
what

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 06:52:02 AM »
In my experiences of dealing with a Minge in the rations line, you would just politely requesting an admin to take care of the problem

OR

Stop the RP until the problem is dealt with.

Although I have no idea what the situation was, your best bet is to always report the admin. Whether your CP, Rebel or Citizen.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

resistance0123

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »
In my experiences of dealing with a Minge in the rations line, you would just politely requesting an admin to take care of the problem

OR

Stop the RP until the problem is dealt with.

Although I have no idea what the situation was, your best bet is to always report the admin. Whether your CP, Rebel or Citizen.

The reason for all the minges cutting lines, jumping on top of people, and sometimes even trying to snatch rations from other players is because their just plain freakin greedy. Admins would be able to take care of the problem, true, but RP cannot really be stopped as everyone wants the whole process to go quicker, not slower. During my time in the server, sometimes we only went through 3 minutes of rations, minges do what they do best, and we all get out or all of us are stunned to death and arrested. We're ALL being punished for something that THEIR doing. CP's get a pay, they wouldn't be able to understand as the normal people that get their only income from something that might only be done less than once a day. Really, CP's are the guys that might need to ICly do something, even if it means shooting the minges, seriously.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »
The reason for all the minges cutting lines, jumping on top of people, and sometimes even trying to snatch rations from other players is because their just plain freakin greedy. Admins would be able to take care of the problem, true, but RP cannot really be stopped as everyone wants the whole process to go quicker, not slower. During my time in the server, sometimes we only went through 3 minutes of rations, minges do what they do best, and we all get out or all of us are stunned to death and arrested. We're ALL being punished for something that THEIR doing. CP's get a pay, they wouldn't be able to understand as the normal people that get their only income from something that might only be done less than once a day. Really, CP's are the guys that might need to ICly do something, even if it means shooting the minges, seriously.

THIS, is what I mean to say.
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 12:57:37 PM »
In city 45 you act as a whole and general actions that are against the union IC are punished as a whole. I.E Me and other citizens start a riot. This causes everyone's rations to be deducted.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Grom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 09:27:21 PM »
In city 45 you act as a whole and general actions that are against the union IC are punished as a whole. I.E Me and other citizens start a riot. This causes everyone's rations to be deducted.
Although this is entirely true, this logic should only be applied where appropriate. It's one thing for a group of citizens to start a riot; it's another thing entirely for two or three minges to start hopping on heads, punchwhoring people and acting like idiots. You have to make the distinction between characters acting IC with consideration given to their actions and idiots ruining things for the rest of the group.

If a group of citizens get together and formulate a plan to start a riot, then by all means, punish the civilian populace accordingly. But three idiots yelling "TEH UNYUN SUCKZ!" or "WE HAV BOMS LOL" should be dealt with individually and - preferably - by an administrator. That's what administrators are for; distinguishing between IC actions and OOC idiocy is just one of their roles.

resistance0123

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 10:28:37 PM »
OVERALL, this is NOT to SAVE RP. But to save the enjoyment of the game, you just don't want people like you and me pissed off, that makes us angry. It's simple, it's a server, a game, we're suppose to get FUN from it, not disappointment. This does not have to do ANYTHING with RP at all.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 11:41:08 AM »
I know I'm a little late replying to this, but I agree with the fact that rations should NOT be stopped because of minges. Minges do what they do during ration time just to stop the rations for the people who are actually trying to RP properly and get their rations. The minges don't care about rations and want to ruin it for everyone and because the CCA shut down the rations once or twice before because they caused an uproar, they know they can shut them down again by doing the same thing.

It really pisses you off when you're a citizen trying to get a ration that rarely comes and its canceled because of "Minges minging", or even worse, its cancelled after you've been in line for 5 or more minutes. I really would support a rule saying CCA can shoot on sight anyone who doesn't obey the rules in the ration area. Either that, or always have an Admin there during ration times.

Letting the minges stop rations is only letting the minges win, and control the RP. That's just my view on the issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal