Author Topic: Jacar's Authorization Application  (Read 4554 times)

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jacar's Authorization Application
« on: February 06, 2012, 02:17:56 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Super_Killer6501
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 10 years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About 2-3 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Headcrab Model.

Name: Jacar
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Jacar was born from a large Gonarch along with 40 of his other brothers and sisters in a deep cave within the Outlands. Before Jacar was full age, it's mother was killed by a band of patroling Overwatch. Then they proceeded to bag up the remaining Headcrabs to be used in Headcrab shells, Jacar being smaller and younger was unnoticed by the Combine as it watched it's siblings get taken away.

Jacar now all alone wandered the Outlands in search of prey. The first thing Jacar found was a sleeping Refugee near a camp. Before the Refugee even knew what was happening Jacar leaped onto his head. The Refugee tried desperatly to get Jacarm off but it's teeth and legs had already attached itself to the Refugee's head. Then within a few seconds Jacar's beak burrowed through the Refugees skull and into his brain. Jacar got his first taste of food and feeling of being Parasitic.

The Refugee's voice started to become unrecognizable. Long sharp claws started to mutate from his hands. Then finally he ripped opened his stomache and rib cage violently. Jacar could process any information that the man had in past life, but none of that mattered to the rather unitelligent Headcrab. All that mattered was finding more prey and more brain tissue. Luckily for Jacar the camp was not home to just the Refugee he had taken but two others as well. Unluckily, they had guns.

The commotion from the Refugee hadnt gone unnoticed, the other two refugees had woken up and had their shotguns pointed at Jacar's host. Unfortunatly for Jacar they had guns, but fortunatly they had never fought a Zombie before and didn't know to aim at the headcrab. Both of the Refugee's were terrified and Jacar used this to it's advantage. Before the Refugee's could open fire Jacar used it's host to attack the Refugee on the left. Without hesitation the host attacked with its long claws, and in a quick swoop, the Refugee was beheaded.

The other refugee, now reacting opened fire on Jacars host. The bullets wounded the host but did not kill it. Jacar then started to walk towards the other Refugee, but before it could reach him, he had fired yet another shot as the host fell dead. Jacar then unnattached from the host and got ready to attack the other Refugee, but before he could, A sniper shot from a few miles away by a Combine Overwatch Soldier fired and travled straight through the man's brains. Jacar was once again on it's own with no food source or protection.

Jacar eventually, through it's travels, reached a heavily populated valley and mountain pass. Though the mountains were colder, they seemed more populated with "food" and less populated with Combine soldiers who would destroy this "food". Now Jacar tries to survive, and do the only thing it knows how to do, "Headhump"!

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Cool Roleplaying interactions with Refugees/citizens/rebels/vortigaunts/and Combine with either fear roleplay or other such roleplaying.

The abilty to be captured by the Allaince to be studied on by doctors and/or made into a pet(Debeaked).

A different rolplaying experience for myself. Like the ability to roleplay an animalistic personality and mind instead of humanoid.

Defects
Extremely vulnerable when not attached to a host or protected from somone or something (IE:Made into a pet)

Unable to talk or use/carry items.

The increased posibility to either be killed, wounded, or pushed around by other players.

Isolated from any interaction except for with other headcrabs unless made into a pet.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to start off roleplaying as a Headcrab would. Very simple, looking for prey. I would try to OCC'ly (call it fate or a destiny) have the headcrab search out high ranked resistance members, doctors, or stumble into the Resistance bunker so that it could get captured and made into a pet or studied on (I really look forward to roleplaying that stuff!). Then if I am made into a pet/studied on I will try to act a lot like Lamar while also including my own attributes/actions/and behaviors into Jacar. But before I am captured I will probally try to attack local refugees, but also hide and know when to run because of wounds when possible.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope! mabey a Doctor if they take me a pet? I dunno!

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
This is manly for Outlands, but I also wouldn't mid roleplaying a headcrab that snuck into the City. But its all up to you guys! I promise this isnt a minge character I am making and will always p2l if I get into a fight! I love to roleplay for other peoples enjoyment far more than I do for my own! Thanks for your time!

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jacar's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 03:10:43 AM »
+support

If accepted, I wish you luck in surviving.

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 04:07:44 AM »
LOL! Thanks! I'll need it!  :P

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
Good backstory, your RP level is fine as well, headcrab could give good opportunities to RP.

+support from me, although I have to discuss with Raiden if being a headcrab is allowed.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 02:36:27 AM »
A headcrab has been done before, by adam hyde, so it can be done.
what

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »
If Raiden decides to allow this to go through, I think a nice low priority development for HL2RP would be the implementing of proper Headcrab animations for the characters, so they acctually move and turn instead of sliding around.

Also, I am in support of this authorisation.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 10:53:23 AM »
You took the time to write a application for a headcrab, and gave it effort. I am in complete support of this, as long as you RP a correct headcrab.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 12:18:06 AM »
+Support
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 12:25:23 AM »
I wouldn't mind see'ing this in Outlands, +Support

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 02:43:31 PM »
Sorry first time making an authorization app, what do I wait for to see if I can do this or not?

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 02:47:36 PM »
Raiden needs to give the all-clear before you can RP as a headcrab.

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 02:52:16 PM »
Oh ok! Thanks!  ;D

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 11:02:53 AM »
The ability to be captured by the Alliance...? We would probably just shoot you? Dude, the reason that Doc had headcrabs in the first place was so that he could test on them, not keep them as pets, and now he has all the info he needs.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:05:37 AM by The Joke »
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »
The ability to be captured by the Alliance...? We would probably just shoot you? Dude, the reason that Doc had headcrabs in the first place was so that he could test on them, not keep them as pets, and now he has all the info he needs.

You do know that this is set before the return of Gordon? So capturing a head crab and testing on them is something a lot of scientists still might want to do. Not to mention that kliener is only one scientist and there are more around, besides just him. I don't expect to be captured either, I just put that in there as an option... But killing my head crab won't be easy, he's a smart little bugger, smarter than your average crab.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 03:14:21 PM »
I would take a headcrab pet and im in the Alliance. :P
I am ded not big surprise.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal