Author Topic: <::||RCT-SeC.298-31's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Nick?3

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||RCT-SeC.298-31's Private Logs||::>
« on: May 05, 2012, 05:07:14 AM »
UNIT: 298
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Level-3;03

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Log-1 ||::>

Well, today's been an...extrodinary day, to put it in terms. I've-... I've seen my first load of heavy fighting, both street and canal side, only day one in this department and I'm already bumped up to 04. I don't feel I deserved it, not at all. I woke up this morning, the usual drill hit me over the head. Running until I was shaking, being dipped in cold water, then finally, a'las we got to chow time. By then, I couldn't care to eat much, I felt too nautious. Close to an hour or two afterwards, I seen a Recruit being pummeled heavily by the Divisional-Leader of APEX, his words virtaully peeling at the unit's layer. It-... it didn't feel right to just sit back and watch, so, I attempted to stake the blame off him, saying I was the one to discharge my weapon inside the Nexus, yet... it didn't work. It costed me latrine duty, sometimes things happen for a reason, hm? I made an attempt, and gave it my all. Afterwards, I felt like a joke to the three higher command symb-...four, actually, my bad-...*Sssttt...*-...r-...ea-...'l-...a'-...-...*Sssttt.*

Hm--ah, yes... better. As I was saying, felt-deluded, in ways, infront of the Divisional, both the Commanders and their Officer. But, I soon found that I in ways, proved myself. Actually, it was no less than an hour later that we came under rioting, the Divisional, I believe... 32-- something? Happened to pick me to move with his two units. A great sensation of pride overcame me. It soon perished however. I know I'm a unit, and I do feel resent for not being one of the more... knowledgable. My skill-set and recovery training was extremely limited and propagandized, exposing only Union wants and needs that Commanders and higher officials would care for.

No indepentation as for all. I, however, find that I am, indeed a little luckier, and more...attained, to this knowledge. Or I hope to believe so. The moment I took that dive through the hatch, and lifting my baton, I felt that sensation of invincibility. Of power. That I am a lethal weapon, but once we hatched on the steet. It became apparent, it was just false convinction. Uni-... men, good... good, stern-men-...human men, died that perishable hour. Brothers, of mine. It runs deep for most, I do wish, I could have myself been human. For I feel as if... I am leaving out on something. It's being held back. It's playing with your head-in ways. But, back on the topic, we had two main key objectives. Push back the riots and protesting group, on the southern side of the plaza, was my target, 183's team took the tunnels of District-2. Included in my squad was a, what I hope to think, now dear friend of mine. A pretty brave Elite-Unit, named '091' ...he's a crack that one.

I felt resent and sadness... in the lose of citizens-...I felt like a-a... human being. I-...I need a moment. G'hm. Apologies. I've found that I'm more sensitive than my counterparts in manners. In the honor, of those dead down there, we took both objectives and wrapped them up. We fell in-line down in the Training-Facility. Once up, I was called out, along with another unit, both him and I were promoted by the Sectorial, he himself. I at first refused, I truly feel it's not my place. My first taste of a bloody riot, and I-... I have to witness the death of those important to me? Of innocent lives taken with fuge, or care? No--... no... I will not accept this promotion, but it was that... or death. Why-...just-... more.  It's getting to be rather late, however. This is 29-...I believe it was '8'...signing off. G'night.

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:35:21 PM by Nickâ?¥ »

Semper Fi~

BOS: Marines, United States.
Name: Nick Lucci.
POST-ID: 298-31-0615.
Current Position/Rank: First-Lieutenant, Senior Airman and Aviation Officer, O-2/A.
M.O.S.: 7500's; Aviation and C.A.S. support. MV-22 A.S. "Osprey."
S.R.: Roughly three years; second T.O.D.
A.O.S.: Badghis, Afghanistan; Montri; Kuwait (Not D-P Yet)
Unit: VMM-264, 2nd MAW A.S. Division-C, Company F "Black Knights."
^

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT-SeC.298-31's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 04:54:10 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Wow, just wow. I found this actually enjoyable to read, you showed real emotion and actual feelings in it, rather then the robots all other Units seem to be, it was a good read, and wasn't forced like most Logs. I hope you continue these.
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT-SeC.298-31's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 07:59:06 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Very enjoyable read. Nice to see that some units still have emotions. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal