Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Lilith Gray 's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Slade?´´?´°

• Slafag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Lilith Gray 's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 13, 2012, 09:19:37 PM »
Lilith Gray 's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Slade

IC Character Name: Lilith Gray

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
    Lilith has been living in City 45 for a couple of months now, and has been helping out the CCA by reporting all law breakers to them. She has been living alone for the whole time she has been living in the city. The reason she doesn't want any friends is because she can't trust anyone, or anything. One day she was walking through district 6 searching for contraband to bring in to the CCA, and she noticed a man being beat to a bloody pulp.
   She had no time to go report this to the CCA and all she could do is sit there and watch while the man was getting beat. Lilith had to quickly think before it was to late. She quickly sprinted towards the criminal and tackled him against the wall knocking him out from the pressure his head had endured hitting the wall.
  Lilith knew this was her only chance to flee before the criminal would wake up. So she grabbed the badly beaten man and dragged him as fast as she could to district 1, where there was a CP paroling. As soon as she got there the CP had known what happened right away, and brought the injured man to the CWU to get treatment.
  Lilith was disappointed at the fact that she couldn't of saved him from the beginning. Then she finally decided to give up a life of reporting crime, and wanted to start a new life of fighting it. By applying for the Combine Civil Authority.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Smart, Loyal, hardworking, a lot of street smarts, good eyesight.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
       I expect the CCA to be hard on my character, no excuses. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, I believe that they will treat you the same as every other member. I expect that the CCA will be a different, exciting, and memorable RP experience. Even though there is a lot of things you can do as a citizen, there is a lot more things to do and look forward to as a CCA member. I also expect that my role play environment will be different since the Nexus is where the CCA prosper.
      With authority over every citizen, I would expect more respect for Lilith. Which will enrich my role play ten folds, and I would further benefit it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
   In Russia, people are expected to endure much because of the cruel environment you are in. You are expected to be strong and relentless, to not have any fears. My only fear is for you not having the life you should, this is my gift to you my daughter. This is what Lilith's Father had told her before he sacrificed himself. It was a cold winter day in Moscow, where Lilith and her father had just started a fireplace in their cabin. They had gone hunting for deer and bears for food and fur, since this was very hard to get and not many people survived. After long hours of hunting, Lilith and her father had finally started to eat a part of the deer they had captured, it was cooked of course. Then suddenly they door was bashed open by what it would look like a man in a suit, and three other men behind him. Lilith looked at her father for a quick second and noticed that her father wasn't surprised, it was almost like he had been expecting them.
  He quickly told her to get in the backroom, where it was hard to spot her. Then she had quickly hid in the closet, where she had heard the most terrifying sound ever, the sound of her father screaming in pain as he was getting hit with an object. The sound would grow greater and greater with each hit. Then the fighting had finally stopped and they had gone into a deep conversation. it turns out her father was once part of these people, these monsters. After the long and terrifying conversation, the mobsters had taken out gasoline canisters and soaked the whole room including Lilith's father with gasoline. The mobsters had told him to sit there, and that they would be back. They also told him if he was to run away, they would murder his wife and children.
  As soon as Lilith heard the door slam shut, she quickly got out of the closet and into the main room to see her father's whole face covered in blood. She was shocked and couldn't move or speak, the only thing she could do is try to remember how her fathers face looked happy. Without hesitation her father had told her to get out of there and run as fast as she can without looking back. After saying his final words, Lilith ran a good 100 feet but she came to a stop so she can hide in a tree to watch what was going to happen.
  The mobsters had finally returned with a couple of matches and a few more people. One of the mobsters held up a match and quickly lit it up with a strike to his shoe. He had asked him if he had any last words. Then suddenly Lilith's father pulled off his trench coat and revealed that he had been hiding a small gasoline tank under it, then without hesitation he stabbed the tank with his hunting knife causing  the whole cabin to explode taking the mobsters with him.
  Lilith was devastated, and sprinted as fast as she could and never stopped to look back. She had known that her whole family had been killed by the Russian Mafia. And all she did was ask herself the same question over and over, why did they do this? She had finally stopped at a local hostel not that far away from the disaster and slept on the bench outside of it.
  Many years passed by since this incident and Lilith has gotten smarter and older, moving from city to city. She had finally stopped and made City 45 her home, since it was the safest from the others. After a couple of months of living in the City she had already become famous for her good deeds. She had reported most of the criminals in the city, and wanted to do more. She had finally decided to apply for the CCA, and fulfill her dream of stopping crime. She noticed this was just an interview away.   

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Nope

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
3 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable quality RP experience was when I was role playing on my CWU character (Chris Jacobs). We had the giant storm in the city and afterwards me and my fellow CWU workers planned a whole clean-up for the city where we gathered up civilians that would help with the cause... We had finished in no time.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Lilith Gray
CID: 50493
Height: 5"8
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 125
Mental Distinctions: Good manners, friendly
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: Intelligent
Notable Qualities: Loyal and Straight Forward

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I haven't.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Of course.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Until the day I die.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the CCA to stop crimes, and lawbreakers in the city. I want the citizens to know that they will always be safe when I'm around.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Lilith Gray hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:17:50 PM by Jonco »

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lilith Gray 's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 01:22:40 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Lilith Gray
Citizen Identification Number: 50493

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lilith Gray 's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »
UNIT: 938
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...