Author Topic: Leonard 'Len' Wong's Authorization Application  (Read 2949 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leonard 'Len' Wong's Authorization Application
« on: May 28, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Statua
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Too long
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Also too long

Character Section

Authorization(s):
'Ghostifying' Leonard Wong. He would only be able to roam around the inner area of the tunnels. The character would be similar to Leyka as in he would only show up every now and then.

An UnPK would also be needed for this.

Name: Leonard 'Len' Wong
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Leonard was being chased by Skyler in his airboat. She managed to pass him and cause him to crash into her buggy. The impact made him lose conciousness which gave Skyler the chance. She got out of her boat with her Python in hand. Upon regaining conciousness, she tried to capture Leonard. Leonard, being insane and lost all sense of fear and pain, grabbed for his knife. He told Skyler "Leave or I will kill you the same way I killed Walter back in the City." Skyler refused to leave and tried to talk Leonard back to his lacking senses. Instead, Leonard threw the knife at Skyler and charged at her to finish her off. She reacted by firing off a shot into Leonard stomach which got lodged into his lower spine, paralysing him from the waste down. Leonard still didn't want to give in. He showed no signs of change. Only hate toward Skyler and everyone else. Skyler, fighting back tears, pulled off one last shot to Leonard's head, killing him in the tunnels. Leonard's body was dead but his soul, the one not affected by his brain injury remained in the dark depths of the tunnel.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Ability to be all ghost-like
-Return Leonard's personality back to the way it was
-Creates a cold area wherever he goes

Defects
-Cant leave the tunnels
-Is invisible to all
-Only comes out at certain times
-Cannot hold objects, only move small things like stones or small items
-Cant do anything really other then talk
-Cant talk to more then 2 people at a time

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Allow others to talk to Leonard more and get info from him.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Negatory

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I already have plans for the invisible part. Dun worry bout that. I already talked with an administrator about it.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leonard 'Len' Wong's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:56:54 PM »
+support

Normally I'd disagree with a ghost character, but Leo was very prolific. Despite the fact that it's against the whole 'no supernatural stuff' thing, Statua would definitely know how to RP it well, and it would only serve to further RP.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 06:48:47 PM »
Not saying my two cents means much but I know Statua can roleplay this well, it's just I honestly hate the idea of a ghost character. It's annoying and completely impossible. It has no IC explanation and just over all troublesome.

Xen having aliens that can heal wounds IS reasonable because in life there could be other being in this world that have special abilities that humans do not have, but this is something that is not caused by Xen or the Combine or anything else that could happen.

I disagree with this idea.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 01:28:28 AM »
>Vortigaunt/Xen Creature comes across Len's body.
>Attempts to heal/interact with said corpse.
>1 in a million occurance
>ghostie
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 08:31:41 PM »
>ghostie

If it were that, may as well just make him come back, but just barely alive. Coming back to life can also re-rig your mind
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 12:42:38 AM »
I don't doubt that Statua can handle this, but I also can't see this being accepted unless He comes up with a reasonable explaination as to why he is a ghostie, or at least, how he might have become so.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 03:25:08 AM »
I don't doubt that Statua can handle this, but I also can't see this being accepted unless He comes up with a reasonable explaination as to why he is a ghostie, or at least, how he might have become so.

What Globey said, or something along the lines of that.

>ghostie

Although being a ghost is unrealistic IRL, this is the HL2 world and I don't see why vorts cannot do something like this.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 11:18:06 PM »
Only Issue I see with this I need to dig lens body back up or vorts will, still if len comes back to life wont he be insane still?
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 01:00:02 AM »
Mmm if its going to be xen causing this, I disagree. I myself IRL believe in some form of spiritual communication with spirits and people in the real world under certain circumstances. But I guess the rest of you don't so its either straight up spirit or trash this app.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 02:04:17 AM »
Statua, all I'm asking for is a reasonable explaination, "straight up spirit" doesn't really work.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 02:08:48 AM »
-support.

This is just... stupid. A Ghost? Really? Not only is it stupid but it just seems to over-glorify your character and make it so that all the new players must know of the "famous" Mr. Wong with amazing skills in shotcop.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 10:03:42 AM »
The point of it was so Leonard could talk to skyler more. Not to talk to everyone or overglorify him. I would only use him on certain occasions and really, he would only try to talk to skyler or zak or dave. Thats about it.

But if you still feel this is retarded then just lock it.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 02:50:27 PM »
I only asked for an explaination, but you obviously want this app to be locked and denied, and so it shall be.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal