Author Topic: Smoking pot nearly doubles the risk of crashes  (Read 12629 times)

Offline PoXiE [Zefux]

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Smoking pot nearly doubles the risk of crashes
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 01:09:57 PM »
So what did we learn? Weed is illegal and you should not smoke it in any circumstances. Besides, it is really dangerous.

Oh look you forgot to read the entire rest of everything that we all wrote about and just randomly wrote that, pretending to summaries something you have no knowledge on! Ain't you clever ;)

In all seriousness do you know why weed is illegal? Do you understand the health risks? Do you know what the words "Medically prescribed" mean? Are you an idiot? (that last one is quite serious)

Umm, I am not, but I think you are one... Think something...

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »
So what did we learn? Weed is illegal and you should not smoke it in any circumstances. Besides, it is really dangerous.

Oh look you forgot to read the entire rest of everything that we all wrote about and just randomly wrote that, pretending to summaries something you have no knowledge on! Ain't you clever ;)

In all seriousness do you know why weed is illegal? Do you understand the health risks? Do you know what the words "Medically prescribed" mean? Are you an idiot? (that last one is quite serious)

Umm, I am not, but I think you are one... Think something...

Congratulations, you only further support my point because you clearly had no intelligent way of responding to that. Please read the full post and learn about the topic before posting so that you can raise your post count. Oh and the fact that you think I am stupid despite the fact that I was pointing out your flaws while making an intelligent response only supports the fact that you are a moron.

Either respond with something intelligent that actually answers my point or pipe down.
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 11:11:34 PM »
Its weird because marijuana is still more healthier then Cigarettes
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline gunders007

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2012, 10:00:13 PM »
I didn't realize this thread would be so popular, yet it is in my opinion :P.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2012, 02:02:18 PM »
Its weird because marijuana is still more healthier then Cigarettes
Your stating that marijuana doesnt contain tobacco. Which is quiet obvious. It's the fact that marijuana causes you to be un-coordinated, which is the reason why it is illegal. If cigarettes made you distracted and causes clouded judgement then they too would be illegal. Its not about what is healthy its about what effects it has on your judgement and perception of the world around you.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2012, 08:05:30 PM »
Cannabis has a lot of things for being used but as Jounrneyman said it destroys markets and companies... It was feared a long time ago by a little movie called "Reefer Madness". Reefer Madness believe it or not was like the Kony 2012 population of the 1930's, it got lots of attention and people believed it. It had invalid arguments like how it makes you violent and laughing in a "Maniac" way. When really it makes you less focused, muscles and mind relaxed, and hungry as fuck.

I really don't know if Cannabis should be legalized though... It would certainly lower crime rates and get lots of money from it like it did with Alcohol, but as it is as an unregulated market right now- It's doing fine. If it was unregulated, kids would stop getting there hands off of it more than they can now. However I do think Penguin could be right... You may regulate it in the market, but that still means people can either fear it more, or puff it like it's oxygen. I forgot what the exact amount of Cannibis you need to have in order to overdose- I think it was 4000 joints in 20 minutes or less.

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2012, 11:13:18 PM »
weed is like a bigger version of a cigarettes, weed hurts your lungs and is a lot more powerful than cigarettes, more dangerous

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2012, 11:22:29 PM »
weed is like a bigger version of a cigarettes, weed hurts your lungs and is a lot more powerful than cigarettes, more dangerous
Funny, I heard from quite a few studies(CBA to quote them) that it only producing 1/8th or less of the tar(Which is what causes the damage to your lugs) that cigarettes do.. Where are you're sources?(If you don't mind me asking with out quoting my own.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2012, 11:47:08 PM »
smoking weed is hardcore on your lungs moron

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:30 PM »
The tar comes from the roll paper for joints. Weed from a bong has no tar.

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2012, 11:57:25 PM »
smoking weed is hardcore on your lungs moron
If I may ask. If this is true, why in quite a few states do they give this to people who are taking chemotherapy(Whose systems need to be in top shape to process those kinds of drugs/infects that can come from it)
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2012, 12:09:14 AM »
Marijuana smoke or any smoke for that matter causes damage to your lungs. Its just a matter of how often you smoke it. Those prescribed chemotherapeutic narcotics are only to be used every so often. Those smoking it for lolz however will have their lungs damaged in no time since they are most likely smoking it way too often.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2012, 07:08:28 AM »
The tar comes from the roll paper for joints. Weed from a bong has no tar.
I don't know if that's true... Have you ever seen a gravity bong 1 month later, all of the black stuff trapped on the tip and all over the bottle must be tar.

As for smoking marijuana being more hardcore for your lungs which is true, it doesn't damage your lungs more than cigarettes. Cigarettes are tobacco, marijuana is- well, marijuana. There is a big difference between the two.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:12:44 AM by Rory Phelps »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2012, 03:58:28 PM »
If you think "Oh weed is bad", then just watch this video. There are also 0 recorded deaths and weed/cannabis/marijuana, had many uses. Hemp also was used in the past to make paper, along with many other products. Just watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnFJYxCx7zk
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline [CG] Rekyit Merlo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 05:59:53 PM »
This thread has died like 3 fucking times already, just give it a rest holy shit. Moral of the story is Weed and both Positive and Negative effects on the user. Yes the certain strain you're using may be stronger and have more pronounced effects on the user. No, Marijuana is not as hard on the lungs as Tobacco. Tobacco is generally smoked through rolled paper cartridges, where as Marijuana can be smoked through bongs, hookahs(Not too sure about this one), even consumed if treated properly. Threads like these make me want to pierce my eyelids with toothpicks, especially when it's been revived like 3 times even after Renegade-Awesome plagued the thread with his autism.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal