Author Topic: WW3  (Read 16370 times)

Offline Stanky_101

• View Profile
    • Awards
WW3
« on: February 19, 2012, 08:17:01 PM »
When do you think when world war 3 will start and who will be in the world war?

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WW3
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 08:29:16 PM »
With the US government trying to force its views on places sech as china, Korea, and all of the middle east, using the UN to do its bidding, I doubt it will be long.
Especially seeing as the UK lick the metaphorical butt crack of us parliament for recognition and the French and such doing the same. It will escalate into outright was in the middle east soon, and it will quickly spread to the east and suddenly it's the world war, quite literally, between the west and the east. I'd laugh if it weren't for the fact that if world war thee happens, then it will be nuclear, we'd all be dead anyway, if not from the nukes, but from the radiation and fallout that comes with it.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 10:15:21 PM »
With the US government trying to force its views on places sech as china, Korea, and all of the middle east, using the UN to do its bidding, I doubt it will be long.
Especially seeing as the UK lick the metaphorical butt crack of us parliament for recognition and the French and such doing the same. It will escalate into outright was in the middle east soon, and it will quickly spread to the east and suddenly it's the world war, quite literally, between the west and the east. I'd laugh if it weren't for the fact that if world war thee happens, then it will be nuclear, we'd all be dead anyway, if not from the nukes, but from the radiation and fallout that comes with it.
That could only happen if you carpet bomb america with nukes and even then people could still survive(The DNA wouldn't be the same but still) England not so much.

There aren't enough nukes that can reach america to do the damage that needs to be done(Not even the Russians) nuclear weapons as terrible and powerful as they are cannot do the damage now-a-days to wipe out humanity.

TO prove my point most of the worlds nuclear weapons are thermo-nuclear weapons(H-bombs) which give off a lot less radiation than people expect, due in part to it burning more nuclear material and the newer weapons using lead instead of one of the nuclear materials(Can't remember which) so maybe a nuclear winter but still.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 08:27:44 AM »
SOON! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »
SOON! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

I'm hoping not soon, with the way the world is now, this war would make it worse on everybody, it doesn't matter if you aren't old enough to go to war, if the war is like how people will predict, there probably won't be a shortage of people entering the draft.

Offline Puppy

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 07:37:17 PM »
Probably in Twenty Years World War Three will happen, and if it does, it will be with Russia and China, or North Korea, in the end, we will all loose, because if the US goes down, the US will take China with them, and russia, if it does happen, i'm praying its not a nuclear war, but then again, the chance of not having a nuclear war is low. Mainly i think in the next war the U.S. gets it in will be more with technology and less boots on the ground.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 07:43:44 PM »
I think North Korea will start the next world war

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 07:53:03 PM »
I wouldent be suprised if it happend sometime soon.

Currently, I see the catalyst being one of two conflicts-

North Korea - South Korea: With the recent threat of "merciless" attacks on South Korea if they conducted live fire drills along a certain disputed sea boundary, and South Korea doing so anyways- I can only see tensions rising there, and eventually, it seems like it would lead to war. (However, North Korea is supposed to enter nuclear disarmament talks with the United States)

In this situation, I am not sure wheather or not it would turn out to be a "World War", but the possibility is still there.

Iran - Israel: While tensions seem to usual be high between these two, the recent issue of nukes has come into play and it seems that the outcome would be a World War if the two started nuking each other.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 09:54:29 PM »
I don't see it going nuclear unless jackasses from Israel or korea fires them first, and Israel said they'd only fire if you hit them with gas attacks...

If North Korea nukes the south China will cut support and Pyongyang becomes a radioactive hellhole due to the US using only a single one so they don't cause harm to China(If the US even fires) and China if any thing will try to invade first due to it not wanting the US at its border(It'd give the nation back to its people).
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 10:44:04 PM »

I think that nobody will launch any nukes unless they have no other hope of winning, if it does start, and it likely will, it will start out conventional, and as nations are on the brink of defeat, they are more likely to use their nuclear stocks, but not on their own soil. It is all about the kind of war they want to wage, NK/SK will likey wage a war of conquest, wishing to gain each others territories as unscathed by radiation as possible, wheras China versus the USA would be more to kill whats on the other side of the ocean.

Everybody knows what happens when the nuclear launching starts, they'll try and delay that as much as possible. Its Mutually Assured Destruction.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 10:55:55 PM »
I wouldent be suprised if it happend sometime soon.

Currently, I see the catalyst being one of two conflicts-

North Korea - South Korea: With the recent threat of "merciless" attacks on South Korea if they conducted live fire drills along a certain disputed sea boundary, and South Korea doing so anyways- I can only see tensions rising there, and eventually, it seems like it would lead to war. (However, North Korea is supposed to enter nuclear disarmament talks with the United States)

In this situation, I am not sure wheather or not it would turn out to be a "World War", but the possibility is still there.

Iran - Israel: While tensions seem to usual be high between these two, the recent issue of nukes has come into play and it seems that the outcome would be a World War if the two started nuking each other.

Israel will never be nuked. That is the place almost every religion fights to control. Nuking Israel will cause middle east and west to be in a shitstorm because of religion
Glenn Irene Jr. Savior of the Outlands!

Offline Atrioc

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 04:58:47 PM »
Honestly, when it does happen China will most likely win.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »
WW3 will be fucked up, mhhm?
The war may start slowly and build up a chain reaction IMO. For example, when Ferninand of Austria Hunngry was killed a shit storm occurred then resulting more people joining ect. Of course that is only my thoughts.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
Wait am I being trolled? WW3 is an impossible event, it cannot happen for many reasons. Some of those reasons are:

1. Super powers (USA, China etc.) won't fight because of Mutually assured destruction, we can learn from the cold war that it won't happen. Not to mention that we are much more grown up then we used to be, we don't just start world wars

2. The countries that might war each other our 3rd world countries and are economically unstable and full of extremist politicians. They might rant on about war but at the end of the day we will have USA rush in there and then we have a Super power vs Guerrilla war, which ends up in deaths and no victors. Oh and that isn't a world war is it?

3. North Korea and South Korea won't fight because the North won't want to fire off nukes cause they will win and the south has a huge army so the north won't invade like that any way

And the reasons go on. This ain't MW3. This ain't Homefront. This ain't a damn video game. The world is too big now days for a world war to start, when you look at it back in ww1 and ww2 countries still believed in having empires and controlling the world. That don't exist. If China wants to rule the world they will do it economically because amazingly the leaders aren't nuke happy morons.

Oh and to a point earlier nukes are HUGE now days. 1 Nuke would be enough to take out countries as big as Russia and America. They generaly have a massive initial radius but then they jam pack the war head with smaller nukes which leads to all kinds of fun. So you wouldn't need to "carpet bomb" American with nukes.

Now please stop with the 1950s Communist threat paranoia. WW3 is not coming. We are not all going to be irradiated freaks in 20 years time. Look at the facts and get on with your lives.

Your friendly neighborhood panda :3
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 05:31:24 PM »
Wait am I being trolled? WW3 is an impossible event, it cannot happen for many reasons. Some of those reasons are:

1. Super powers (USA, China etc.) won't fight because of Mutually assured destruction, we can learn from the cold war that it won't happen. Not to mention that we are much more grown up then we used to be, we don't just start world wars

2. The countries that might war each other our 3rd world countries and are economically unstable and full of extremist politicians. They might rant on about war but at the end of the day we will have USA rush in there and then we have a Super power vs Guerrilla war, which ends up in deaths and no victors. Oh and that isn't a world war is it?

3. North Korea and South Korea won't fight because the North won't want to fire off nukes cause they will win and the south has a huge army so the north won't invade like that any way

And the reasons go on. This ain't MW3. This ain't Homefront. This ain't a damn video game. The world is too big now days for a world war to start, when you look at it back in ww1 and ww2 countries still believed in having empires and controlling the world. That don't exist. If China wants to rule the world they will do it economically because amazingly the leaders aren't nuke happy morons.

Oh and to a point earlier nukes are HUGE now days. 1 Nuke would be enough to take out countries as big as Russia and America. They generaly have a massive initial radius but then they jam pack the war head with smaller nukes which leads to all kinds of fun. So you wouldn't need to "carpet bomb" American with nukes.

Now please stop with the 1950s Communist threat paranoia. WW3 is not coming. We are not all going to be irradiated freaks in 20 years time. Look at the facts and get on with your lives.

Your friendly neighborhood panda :3
Its something that will happen eventually though. Anything that can go wrong, will. Were you never taught that? Given enough time, the world will cripple itself by war, because one angry guy was in a position of power. It could be a year from now, a century, a several millenia from now, but its going to happen.
Saying it wont happen because we have "big guns" is a horrible argument by the way...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:34:50 PM by Degtyarev »
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal