Author Topic: <::ll 04 Unit 147's Private Logs l l ::>  (Read 1239 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::ll 04 Unit 147's Private Logs l l ::>
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:14:01 AM »

Unit: 147
                                                  SQUAD: Nomad
                                             Clearance: 04
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

New Log Started: 01

Hmm.. Noone ever told me I could  write my logs, of what has been happening. Well, this might become very helpful, for future reference. Well, I can't write anything write now. I'll have to come back soon, and write how my day.... Time to patrolm with bunch of Recuirts.

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected[/colorr

Saving File under Log: 01
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
UCA.C18-Nomad-04
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:19:02 AM by CG FTW l Soap Bi-Winning »
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::ll 04 Unit 147's Private Logs l l ::>
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 10:06:27 AM »

Unit: 147
                                                  SQUAD: Nomad
                                             Clearance: 04
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

New Log Started: 02

Well, uhhh.   Yeah, these last couple days been crazy for me, not only for me but for citizens, TOO!! First,  a chopper crashed. This was bad, had cargo in it.. And with necrotics. When it's preppellers hit a wall, everything went crazy.. It's still comming to me. I was then hit by sharapanel the CWU had to fix me up.
    It is better than having acid put in your skin heh heh oh... Well, the life of a UCA, isn't this bad. It is better than  being a nobody... I was a nobody unilt I joined.Oh, yeah. The day before that, I was taken hostage and managed to escape by stabbing him in the arm and foot.
But, I did fell 40 feet and I had to crawl to the nexus, where a 'droog helped to the medbay. Nova, did save my life.Fixed my foot, and everything. Man, life is tough, but it is worth it anyday! Now to the good news, My friend, James that I meet in City45 is now promoted to Teir-3 Commander! Let's hope he'll be a organizer or co-organizer. I haven't talked him a lot since I became apart of the UCA. Now, other news... hmm, let me think for a second. Oh, yeah. I saw a COTA amputate a RCT a think.. Every unit had to attend his exuction. Apparently she or he had UPA I think with a citizen. That made me confused, and angry at the unit. Not goons say why, but  she got killed and the SeC warned not to do what that unit did. I hope I am not next!

Also, before I  leave the statsis, and patrol and do the daily duties.. I am thinking of doing a squad transfer to either NOVA or Apex. But, most likely Apex. Medicine wise isn't my thing and I was never good at it. Grid... I don't find that squad my type. I never did know anything about engineering at all. Now,I got to go and leave the statsis and do my daily duties. I'll write a again soon. I hope I have better lucky today and for rest of this week!

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected[/color

Saving File under Log: 01
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
UCA.C18-Nomad-04
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::ll 04 Unit 147's Private Logs l l ::>
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
Unit:147
Squad:APEX
Clearance
Enter Password:******************
ACCES GRANTED
Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected
New Log Started:0003
Send to:Self
Subject: <Back in Businuesst>

<:: I forgot I had a  log,  man! It has been a long couple months! But, let's start with the good news shall we? First, I been promoted to a 03, after 4 or 3 months! It was a grueling task and scary, but FINALLY! I felt proud, very! Other good news it, I have recived training. In, SMG TRAINING, and smoke grenades training. Man, that was easy REALLY EASY! I am suprised the 158 didn't chew me out more than once, so that is good.  Bad news, as a 04 I recived Couple BM's. The first one was, um for not CLAMPING the NEXUS HAP. The Second one was during a five man breaching training with a EOW. Man, he was scary.   I was issused a BM, I forgot my SCIP USP-MATCH WASN'T  holstred.. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

We should talk about today! Today, was fun I got promted, ect ect. I learned to shoot a MP7, and  to get my own. Oh,  I can't wait to be an 02! I helped a 'croot detain somebody for having CLASS 3 CONTRA. He had 7 or 5 non-issued UU Books. He was going to turn it in, but  we didn't belive him once. So, yes.. I  think this all for now. Got to write tommorow!
<::|| Saving file as: msg.0002
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal