Author Topic: Various Cops/SS Suggestions  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Red Alexmander

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Various Cops/SS Suggestions
« on: April 23, 2013, 05:35:18 PM »
I think ALL cops should have Kevlar because it would be much more realistic. Most cops irl that are doing the stuff that OCRP cops to have some sort of body armor.

Also, if possible, could the Kevlar not show on Secret Service (or any cops if the above is approved)? I thought the point of SS was to provide secret protection to the mayor, and with Kevlar on everyone knows you are SS.

Also I think SS should get a limo to drive the mayor around in.

Also imo, dispatcher should be able to use their personal cars, or have one given to them. What if they are needed somewhere for some particular reason? Or their office/home is far away from the City?

Also I think police ranking time should be shortened a wee bit...

I also thought that maybe you could make a police ticket book weapon, where if you right/left clicked on someone it would open the ticket menu thing.

I think you should also make F3/Ticket Book work on people's cars, such as when they are parked incorrectly or moving constantly when giving them a ticket. It would obviously give the owner of the vehicle the fine, even if a friend is driving (pretty sure that's how it is irl to, dunno tho. But then if a friend got a ticket then the owner could get mad and ask him to pay him back or something.)

might edit more in later...

Also, I think...; Also, I think...; Also, I think...
lul

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Various Cops/SS Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 07:37:12 PM »
I think ALL cops should have Kevlar because it would be much more realistic. Most cops irl that are doing the stuff that OCRP cops to have some sort of body armor.

Also, if possible, could the Kevlar not show on Secret Service (or any cops if the above is approved)? I thought the point of SS was to provide secret protection to the mayor, and with Kevlar on everyone knows you are SS.

Also I think SS should get a limo to drive the mayor around in.

Also imo, dispatcher should be able to use their personal cars, or have one given to them. What if they are needed somewhere for some particular reason? Or their office/home is far away from the City?

Also I think police ranking time should be shortened a wee bit...

I also thought that maybe you could make a police ticket book weapon, where if you right/left clicked on someone it would open the ticket menu thing.

I think you should also make F3/Ticket Book work on people's cars, such as when they are parked incorrectly or moving constantly when giving them a ticket. It would obviously give the owner of the vehicle the fine, even if a friend is driving (pretty sure that's how it is irl to, dunno tho. But then if a friend got a ticket then the owner could get mad and ask him to pay him back or something.)

might edit more in later...

Also, I think...; Also, I think...; Also, I think...
lul

Removed kevlar display from secret service agents.

No. Secret service can use their own cars.

Dispatchers can already use their own cars, if not, then this is a bug. Report it in the bug reports section.

Police ranks are not something you earn easially. Each rank is 1 day of playtime.

There is already a fine system. Hit F3 on the player. There's no reason for another swep.

To write a fine, you will have to get them out of the vehicle. It's to easy to just run around and spam F3 on peoples vehicles to fine them.

Locked and moved to accepted seeing as suggestion 1 was accepted.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal