Author Topic: A suggestion for the dispatcher  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A suggestion for the dispatcher
« on: April 21, 2013, 05:44:57 AM »
When you're playing dispatcher it is kinda hard to keep control of who works with what.
1. Because people join and leave jobs all the time
2. And noone says anything

My solution would be a hint that shows up when a player joins one of the gov. jobs. All it should say would be like:
Daniel Downey joined the police (or whatever work he have)

And when they leave:
Daniel Downey leaved the police.

It would make it much easier for the dispatcher to remember who is on duty and such. I find it hard to remember all the names, location and situations. Even tho i am writing on a piece of paper next to me :p

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A suggestion for the dispatcher
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:59:54 AM »
I would like this. Basically, you're requesting that if you're a dispatcher, you get hints every time someone joins one of the 3 emergency service jobs? I would also suggest that a viewable in-game list be available so you can easily see who's doing what. The scoreboard has no organization and is a little tricky to see who's doing what.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 12:17:19 PM »
Yes Statua, that is exactly what i want. A hint when people join one of any kind of gov. jobs! Tow truck, FF, EMS and police.

And another thing i just come to think of, make the tow truckers able to use /radio.. :)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 05:36:37 PM »
Added the hints for the dispatcher when a person signs up for a government job, or leaves their job.

Also allowed tow truck drivers and bus drivers to use /radio. They could already use the voice radio tho.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal